share rss forum feed

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101

Still no reviews here should be a sign

For as much "tout" as it has you would have thought someone would have made a review here. even smaller mom and pop providers make it here good and bad.
TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

Re: Still no reviews here should be a sign

Very true. And the thing i would like to know is how many homes is in the 30%. The 30% can look pretty great until you find out its only a handful of homes.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19

A quick low ball guess would be about 800 or so homes hooked up so far. Again, this is a very conservative guess.
silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA

1 edit

That's hardly even worth mentioning. My ISP has over 10K FTTH customers and they are nothing but a rural operator.

DataRiker
Premium

1 edit

1 recommendation

If your Fiber provider doesn't offer 1000 / 1000 mbit/s for 70 dollars then frankly I don't think they are worth mentioning.

Further more, Google will easily pass 10K connections in KC metro alone.

Minimizing Google because they can't build out instantly is kind of cheeky.
TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath

They can build out instantly. They just refuse instead are using their PR machine just for that. PR. Nothing will come of anything else and if they were serious, they could have had KC done by now by bringing in some big toys and some companies that know what they are doing.

DataRiker
Premium

They have 3 of our biggest local communications contractors working on infrastructure ( some of which also do work for Time Warner)

So I don't see your point at all. It takes time to build out.