uniqs
share rss forum feed

plencnerb
Premium
join:2000-09-25
Carpentersville, IL
kudos:3

[MOJO] Mojo Request

I've been with my current girlfriend, Danielle, for almost 9 years now. She is not a member of this site, but she is well aware of our family, and all the effort and work that we have done to help fight this horrible disease. At one point in time, she was crunching, but had to stop due to a change in her hardware.

Two years ago, Danielle's mother (Sandy) was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She did chemotherapy, and was in and out of the hospital many times. She did have a few operations to try to remove some of the cancerous tumors. They were somewhat successful, but were never able to get it all removed.

Unfortunately, her condition the past few months has become increasing worse. She now has many tumors, and some of them are quite large. Last month she was placed into hospice care.

So as a way to help Danielle get though this difficult time, I'm asking for some Mojo to be sent her way. Please post to this thread, and I'll share it with her.

--Brian
--
============================
--Brian Plencner

E-Mail: CoasterBrian72Cancer@gmail.com
Note: Kill Cancer to Reply via e-mail

youngerberry
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-13
Shreveport, LA

1 recommendation

Many many prayers and good thoughts going out to Sandy, Danielle, and you as well as family and friends.
--

Join Team Discovery!

Ray422
Premium,MVM
join:2002-03-04
Lost
kudos:12

2 recommendations

reply to plencnerb
Sending MoJo for Sandy, Danielle and Brian.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
Strong mojo from my lil corner of the world..

Sending love & strength to all of you

Gooiool
May God bless you.
Premium
join:2006-11-27
Fort Smith, AR
kudos:4
reply to plencnerb
Sending prayers that way ..

Dolphin
RIP lilhurricane
Premium,MVM
join:2002-08-19
The Ocean
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest

2 recommendations

reply to plencnerb
Hi Brian,

I'm really sorry to hear about your girlfriend's mom. My thoughts and Mojo goes out to Sandy, Danielle and you as you help them navigate through this. I know you will help Sandy and Danielle through this with your strength & support. Please tell Sandy that there are real people here that are thinking of her.
--
~Team Discovery~

Luvfishin
Premium
join:2001-12-06
Canada
reply to plencnerb
Mojo enroute.

Nanoprobe
Looking for cures in memory of Mom
Premium
join:2003-05-11
Crab Nebula
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
Prayers for Danielle, her mom and family and you.

suprleg
Abracadabra
Premium
join:2004-05-06
Cypress, CA

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
I pray Danielle and her mother will find peace in the time they have left together..
The passing of a close family member is very difficult to understand and even tougher to deal with. My God bless you all.

jlhugh
Premium
join:2001-09-07
Cedar Creek, TX
reply to plencnerb
you got it!

plencnerb
Premium
Carpentersville, IL
reply to plencnerb
All,

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and support. I did share this thread with Danielle, and here is what she had to say.

quote:
Brian My love, Please let your Friends Know that I am Not only Seeing the love and support. But I need all the support given. This prosses is horrible My Mom was even weaker today. So It will NOT be long at all now. Support is Greatly appreciated truly. --Danielle

Her mother is a wonderful and kind person. She is also a fighter, and never once has she given up.

I never thought I would say this, but Cancer has finally hit someone close to me

--Brian
--
--Brian Plencner

Tychicus
Children are our most precious resource
Premium
join:2002-01-18
Helena, MT

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
Prayers and Mojo to Sandy and all of the family and friends.
--
Team Discovery

bbrcat
Cancer Sucks
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-09
NH

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
You got it...mojo en route.

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
reply to plencnerb
Prayers and mojo sent.

utp216
Premium
join:2001-12-26
Baltimore, MD
reply to plencnerb
Prayers sent, bro. I know how you feel.

plencnerb
Premium
Carpentersville, IL
reply to plencnerb
It has been a very long few weeks, and it saddens me to say this. I talked to Danielle today, and her mom passed away this morning at 9:31 AM.

While we knew it was going to happen, it does not make it any easier on us. I knew her mom for almost a decade, and she was a very wonderful person, with a big heart. She will be dearly missed.

Services will be this Saturday at 2:30 PM in Waukegan, IL at the church that she attended.

I want to thank everyone for the Mojo and well wishes during this time of need for myself, Danielle, and our families. It was truly appreciated.

--Brian
--
--Brian Plencner

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Premium,Mod
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone
kudos:57
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

Our most heartfelt of condolences, Brian..

May all the good memories soothe your spirits and hearts
She's found peace..

Luvfishin
Premium
join:2001-12-06
Canada
Reviews:
·silowireless

1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
My sincere condolences.

Nanoprobe
Looking for cures in memory of Mom
Premium
join:2003-05-11
Crab Nebula
Reviews:
·magicjack.com
1 recommendation

reply to plencnerb
Sorry to hear of your loss Brian and Danielle. Dwell on the good and celebrate her life and all the people she touched.

plencnerb
Premium
Carpentersville, IL

1 edit
reply to plencnerb

Sandra

Click for full size
Danielle
Everyone,

Yesterday's service was very emotional for everyone. During the service, Danielle got up and said a few words about her mother, and she brought the room to tears. A lot of friends and family were in attendance, and both Danielle and I were happy to have the support of our them during this time.

Below is her obituary. I've also added pictures of both Danielle and Sandra above. Again, I want to thank everyone here for their thoughts, prayers, and support during this difficult time. Rest In Peace Sandra.

quote:
Llewellyn, Sandra Lee 71, of Beach Park, passed away at her home on Monday, May 20, 2013 of ovarian cancer. She was born on May 31, 1941 in Chicago, IL. Sandy was a Registered Nurse for over 50 years, specializing in Emergency Room and Labor and Delivery. She served 13 years in the US Navy Nurse Corps at Naval Hospital Great Lakes. Sandy served on many church committees and felt it was her calling to sing in the church choir. She lived for golf: she was on two golf leagues and was past president of the BBWGA women's 18-hole golf league at Bonnie Brook Golf Course. Sandy married Stephen, her husband of over 40 years, on March 17, 1973 in Thousand Oaks, CA. Also surviving are her brothers, John and Daniel; son, Steven; daughter, Danielle Llewellyn; and 5 grandchildren, Cory, Cody, Ashley, Chelsea and Brent. She is preceded in death by mother, Frances, and father, Al Rosenfeld. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.

--
--Brian Plencner

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

1 recommendation

A lifetime of service to her fellow citizens as an Navy veteran and RN is a life well led. I offer my small tribute:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU

--
Wisdom isn't what life teaches you but rather what life hammers into you - kd74

Dolphin
RIP lilhurricane
Premium,MVM
join:2002-08-19
The Ocean
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest
reply to plencnerb
I'm so sorry for your loss, Danielle and Brian. Brian, I'm glad you're there to support Danielle during this time of profound loss in her life.

May Sandra Rest In Peace...
--
~Team Discovery~