spc
Search similar:

uniqs

pdoff
@rogers.com

pdoff

Anon

Wait times.

ive been on hold for over an hour and half now. its 12:45 at night. Why is the wait to so ridiculously long? How can teksavvy expect anyone to wait that long.
People have to sleep.
Come on now!

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

I totally agree that the wait times are up. We are definitely working hard at ramping up our staff, as a matter of fact we just hired 30 people that started on Monday and we have another class of 40 in 2 weeks as well. I apologize for the wait times.
camelot
join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON

camelot

Wait times during the day of an hour is understandable, however at almost 1AM???

Either there isn't enough staff allocated to night shift or someone wasn't watching the queue.

wsda
@teksavvy.com

wsda

Anon

i called at 7am in the morning and there was a wait... although it was not too bad.

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020 to pdoff

Premium Member

to pdoff
I gave up yesterday twice after I hit 30 minutes on hold. I don't think anything longer than that is reasonable.

Glad to hear there are more staff hitting the phones. I am going to try the callback option the next time I'm offered it.

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre to camelot

Premium Member

to camelot
said by camelot:

Wait times during the day of an hour is understandable, however at almost 1AM???

Either there isn't enough staff allocated to night shift or someone wasn't watching the queue.

Agreed, however what happened last night was the callbacks were 80% of the calls and the system was not allocating them properly as a result people calling in where stuck in queue for a very long time as the system flushed through the callbacks. We are investigating a way to mitigate this.

metalhawk
join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

metalhawk to pdoff

to pdoff
I was in the same boat. I tried calling around 12:30am Tuesday night, and gave up after 30 minutes on hold. Didn't make sense to me.

Tried again at 5am and got through no problem.

Doctor9
join:2012-11-26

1 edit

Doctor9 to pdoff

to pdoff
Well, you know, it's been at least several months since I've heard this promise over the last few years. So I kinda forgot what they said exactly during the last round. So I think I'll believe them this time since I have a very short memory.
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

Anyone who is Unemployed and needs a Job Only need move to chatham!

DrugTito
join:2013-01-17
canada

DrugTito

wonder what kind of support you guys would be getting in that case.

Kaloni
Premium Member
join:2006-02-21
canada

Kaloni to morisato

Premium Member

to morisato
Didn't they just open up a call centre in Gatineau for the French Queue?
Kaloni

Kaloni to morisato

Premium Member

to morisato
Didn't they just open up a call centre in Gatineau for the french queue?

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

That's right, currently sitting right in it with a whole bunch of Bilingual technical support associates ready to receive calls. Bilingual customer service representatives are in Chatham. Gatineau is only technical support.