Search similar:

uniqs
westdc
join:2009-01-25
Amissville, VA

2 recommendations

westdc

Fines =Tax

A Democrat knows no Difference just "free Money to steal.
amungus
Premium Member
join:2004-11-26
America

1 recommendation

amungus

Premium Member

Neither party gives two shits, let alone one.

"Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame."
—Saruman

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

n2jtx to westdc

to westdc
said by westdc:

A Democrat knows no Difference just "free Money to steal.

Neither the Democrat's or Republican's give a hoot about the people. Just look at what six years of Republican rule brought us from 2001 to 2007 and two years of Democrat rule from 2009 to 2011. We lose no matter who is running the show. Better to have the mess we have now with split government.

NOCTech75
Premium Member
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

NOCTech75

Premium Member

My only issue with Obama and his game of continuing nearly every police he pontificated about was he stated more then once he was going to change how Washington did business. When he started making those promises... it's on him now.

throwaway486
@bridge360.com

throwaway486 to westdc

Anon

to westdc
Obama is such a disappointment. At least Bush/Cheney punched you in the face and took your rights. This guy gives you some flowery speech and stabs you in the back.
ShellMMG
join:2009-04-16
Grass Lake, MI

ShellMMG to NOCTech75

to NOCTech75
Obama was against it before he was for it.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

said by ShellMMG:

Obama was against it before he was for it.

And then the lobbyists who will profit off installation and upkeep of the back doors paid off the democratic party and he had to sing a different tune.

I could be wrong and the government could honestly just want more spying. But this day in age I am conditioned to first search for the smell of cash.

Rambo76098
join:2003-02-21
Columbus, OH

Rambo76098 to throwaway486

to throwaway486
Agreed. Then acts heroic about protecting our rights on one tiny little thing they don't really enforce anyway.