spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

X3nOn7

join:2012-07-31
Quebec, QC

[QC] Forfaits cellulaires

Est-ce que vous avez entendu parlé de nouveaux forfait pour compétitionner Vidéotron et Rogers ?

Parce que présentement, ils sont vraiment cher comparativement à ces derniers -_-

bimmerdriver

join:2010-12-10
Coquitlam, BC
In case you didn't notice, 99.99999999999% of the posts on this board are in English.

JammerMan79
Premium,VIP
join:2004-05-13
Prince George, BC
kudos:10
reply to X3nOn7
Je suppose que vous voulez dire plans de téléphone cellulaire ... ce site est principalement adsl / questions télévision et les informations, vous n'aurez probablement pas beaucoup d'aide ici.

»translate.google.com/#en/fr/i%27 ··· e%20here.
--
I may work for, but do not necessarily represent the views and beliefs of TELUS Communications.

X3nOn7

join:2012-07-31
Quebec, QC
reply to bimmerdriver
said by bimmerdriver:

In case you didn't notice, 99.99999999999% of the posts on this board are in English.

Indeed, I did not realize that this forum was only English. But I got the answer to my question, Telus has just released a new cell phone plan in Quebec:

»mobility.telus.com/fr/QC/plans/p ··· al.shtml

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
reply to bimmerdriver
said by bimmerdriver:

It has been the long-time practice of the DSLR Canadian forums to honour , respect and respond to postings in both official languages. If a unilingual person can't answer the question, there is no obligation to do so.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.

EGNLISH 1

@telus.com
reply to X3nOn7
said by X3nOn7:

said by bimmerdriver:

Indeed, I did not realize that this forum was only English. But I got the answer to my question, Telus has just released a new cell phone plan in Quebec:

»mobility.telus.com/fr/QC/plans/p ··· al.shtml

Don't worry about that Bimmer guy, all he seems to do is complain and attack people. There are no rules about "english only", as long as someone who undestands French can answer your question I don't see the problem.

bimmerdriver

join:2010-12-10
Coquitlam, BC
Complain and attack people? Okay, whatever you say.

With regards to my reply to the OP, I was just stating the obvious. Why the OP would expect a reply to a French post in a board that is almost exclusively English is not clear.

Darhole
Premium
join:2005-06-14
Edmonton, AB
kudos:1
Just because we all are speaking english doesn't mean all of us don't also know french. It's a bilingual country. They are right, just let it go bimmer.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON
kudos:2
reply to bimmerdriver
said by bimmerdriver:

With regards to my reply to the OP, I was just stating the obvious. Why the OP would expect a reply to a French post in a board that is almost exclusively English is not clear.

Sorry, it's not "almost exclusively English". As has been shown, there is sufficient collective knowledge and experience around here to respond in English or French. It's simply common courtesy.
--
Need-based health care not greed-based health care.