scooby
Premium
join:2001-05-01
Schaumburg, IL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·ooma

[Business] Maintenance notifications

When I signed up for Comcast Business (for service at home) about 4 years ago, they would always robocall me when there was planned maintenance telling me the date and time. This seems to have stopped sometime in the last year. Is there anyway to get this back? I had an important work maintenance last night at 1am and Comcast decided to do maintenance around 1am.

Thanks,
Scooby

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
said by scooby:

When I signed up for Comcast Business (for service at home) about 4 years ago, they would always robocall me when there was planned maintenance telling me the date and time. This seems to have stopped sometime in the last year. Is there anyway to get this back? I had an important work maintenance last night at 1am and Comcast decided to do maintenance around 1am.

Thanks,
Scooby

That (like most other things) seems to be something that is a local franchise optional service. While some have (at least in the past) gotten advance notice of scheduled maintenance, I have never had that happen in my area. If your sales rep is still on speaking terms with you (mine has not returned a phone call or email since the day after I signed the contract), that would be the person who could most likely be able to reply to your request (since it appears that this site's »Comcast Direct forum may now be a dead end).
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

scooby
Premium
join:2001-05-01
Schaumburg, IL
kudos:1
Thanks Netfixer. I will try contacting a sales rep.