Search similar:

uniqs
Alex275
join:2013-05-08
Toronto, ON

Alex275

Acanac keeps surprising me!!!

Acanac keeps surprising me!!!
I am with this company for 6 years, and every time I contact them I feel very frustrated and disappointed.

I changed my address in April 30-th, and asked to setup the Cable Internet at my new address, using the modem Acanac sold me before. The modem worked perfectly on 18Mb at the old place.
After 8 days waiting and many phone calls I finally gave an answer that they cannot use the modem. I still do not understand why, but it is OK. But it took them 8 days to answer!

Over the phone I placed another order (as I was told - they just corrected my old order) on May 8-th, and waited 48 hours till now - May 10-th. When I called customer service today, I was told that they updated my order only YESTERDAY, and it MIGHT take another day or two to process. I guess it will probably take much longer, as usual.

They do not even care to give you a ticket when you place an order. Probably in such way it is easier to hide their mess.

I had same poor responses a couple times during the last 6 years, but I ignored it.
You guys really should do something with you business processes. If what I see is only one simple case, I can only imagine what is happening behind the curtains.
You are loosing your face in cases like this. But, probably you don't really care.

Alex.
Disc666
join:2013-05-10
Canada

Disc666

You are right in that Acanac should improve their business processes. When you call in you are speaking to someone who has only been trained on sales. They do not even have access to your account but are chatting away with a team leader who looks up the account info for them. They have a few resources for ordering that's it and the reason that they cannot give you a ticket number is likely because they do not have one. All the calls are simply tallied up at the end of the day and sent off in an excel spreadsheet.
Even if the agent wanted to help you they could not. They have minimal training and very little access to your account. All they can really do is tell you what department to email because there are no transfers and sales is the only live help you can get. I am really sorry you had this experience but not surprised because as you said the management does not care
Alex275
join:2013-05-08
Toronto, ON

1 edit

Alex275

You are right, unfortunately.
That is how management setup their working environment.

He/she deleted a few posts at Acanac's forum.
That is how they deal with the problems.

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

quote:
when I suggested to Acanac on their web order form to create a drop-down menu for modems that customers are intended to use and list only supported modems
There is already a drop down menu with your choice of modems and I told you that on the Acanac Forum.

Posts get deleted for a reason Mr. Alex.
Expand your moderator at work