spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

slpg

@rr.com

Cincinnati Bell FiOptics Billing & Overcharge issues

I received a great offer to switch to CinciBell FiOptics in November 2012, but my bill never reflected the amount we agreed on. I have disputed the overcharge multiple times, but it has remained unfixed. Dealing with this issue has been a nightmare and no customer service rep or the sales rep who made the offer has been able to fix this. Has anyone else had this issue? Not worth it for me.

DeathK
Premium
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH
Sounds a lot like this: »Cincinnati Bell fioptics internet

What offer were you given and what are you actually being charged? I'm going to go out on a limb and bet your pricing reflects the bundle and new user 12-month discounts they've already been offering for quite some time. I highly doubt you're supposed to be on some super special pricing that no one else is getting.

I could be wrong though and you might actually have a billing error. A little more information would be helpful in determining that though.
--
Photos By Greg Strong

slpg

@rr.com
I've got the offer in writing from the sales rep that includes 30 meg Internet, Digital cable ,1 HD DVR, 1 HD Box for 74.99 per month. I'm sure that you are right and are just charging me for whatever bundle price they normally charge- something like 130 per month? Perhaps the sales rep messed up by offering me that price, but I would think they would just come out and fix it by telling me they messed up and need to adjust instead of taking me in circles saying they'll fix it and never actually do...

ChrisDG74

join:2010-05-27
Cincinnati, OH
Just throwing this out there:

Was the overcharge on your FIRST bill only?
I ask because CBT bills a month in advance. My first bill was for approx 1.5 my monthly price(it was installed around the 20th of the month, my bill is due on the 7th).

slpg

@rr.com
Nope, first bill was in November of 2012. I definitely gave them awhile to try and work it all out.

DeathK
Premium
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH
reply to slpg
Yeah, that price is way too good for that level of service. The sales rep probably messed up. With CBT's lackluster customer service it's not too surprising you're getting the run around though
--
Photos By Greg Strong

CinBell

@cinbell.com
reply to slpg
Hi slpg,

My name is Katie and I work for Cincinnati Bell. I'm happy to look into your bill for you. Can you email me details and your account #? Please email me at cincinnati.bell@fuse.net with 'Fioptics bill, attention Katie' as the subject line.

Thanks,

Katie
Cincinnati Bell
Social Media Team