Search similar:

uniqs

KamWest3
join:2013-03-26
Canada

KamWest3

Contact Rogers in Seconds - Bypass all the Auto Telephone BS

Dial 1 for English, 2 for French ..... crap not that again

Click this link and communicate with Rogers in mere seconds..

»www.rogershelp.com/chat

I contacted them to get a case update and the girl answered in mere seconds. Much better than sitting on hold or dialing through the automated phone system.

For me it worked to get a response... did it work for you?
technocar2
join:2009-05-29
Brampton, ON

technocar2

said by KamWest3:

Dial 1 for English, 2 for French ..... crap not that again

Click this link and communicate with Rogers in mere seconds..

»www.rogershelp.com/chat

I contacted them to get a case update and the girl answered in mere seconds. Much better than sitting on hold or dialing through the automated phone system.

For me it worked to get a response... did it work for you?

That's not new and it sometimes takes a lot longer depending on the time and day of the week.

KamWest3
Canada

KamWest3

Actually I was just notified....
quote:
Hello,

We have received your inquiry and we are pleased to announce all new and ongoing email inquiries will now be addressed in real time and within one interaction by our Live Chat service.

To ensure your inquiry is addressed, please click the following link - www.rogershelp.com/chat to chat with one of our Live Chat Representatives.

We are open to serve you between the hours of 7AM to 12AM (midnight) Monday to Friday, and 8AM to 12AM (midnight) Saturday and Sunday EST.

You may also visit us online via www.rogers.com/support to further review our products and services.

Thank you,

Rogers
So apparently this is a newer release. I think they have hired a special department to give a speedy response to clients. If you read the email it certainly sounds like they are trying something new.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to KamWest3

to KamWest3
Really depends on your needs.

If you need to reach retentions you still technically need to call in.

Also wait times are also just as variable as calling in. Sometimes you'll reach someone right away, while sometimes you'll be on hold for half an hour.
technocar2
join:2009-05-29
Brampton, ON

1 edit

technocar2 to KamWest3

to KamWest3
said by KamWest3:

So apparently this is a newer release. I think they have hired a special department to give a speedy response to clients. If you read the email it certainly sounds like they are trying something new.

Rogers started the online chat/remote desktop somewhere between 2008-2010.

The twitter @RogersHelps is newer than the online chat but even that is pretty old now.

I assure you they are not trying anything new; you are just late to the party...lol

Maxx2006
join:2013-02-02
Guelph, ON

Maxx2006 to KamWest3

to KamWest3
I used it last night to straighten out an invoice, it is a lot better than waiting on a phone. I was connected in a minute passed on to another department and problem looked after.

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook to KamWest3

Mod

to KamWest3
The classic online chat ...

Rogers ... Yes I can help you with that.

Me ... This charge for XYZ is wrong and here's why ...

Rogers ... Please telephone 1-800-rogers1 and press ...

All these online chats have ever been able to do for me is provide the feelgood information "Yes, that is available in your area" "No, Rogers does not throttle your internet"

KamWest3
Canada

KamWest3

They answered my question within seconds

Basically told me my ticket is still in progress

But it saved me from having to sit on hold and navigate the telephone system.
Anzio
join:2008-11-22

Anzio to KamWest3

to KamWest3
The online chat has been around for a long while. Sounds like they just moved your inquiry to the chat system instead of adding to a pileup of emails.

They are somewhat helpful at some things. I was able to get an email transferred from one account through them (albeit, it took two attempts).
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to sbrook

to sbrook
said by sbrook:

The classic online chat ...

Rogers ... Yes I can help you with that.

Me ... This charge for XYZ is wrong and here's why ...

Rogers ... Please telephone 1-800-rogers1 and press ...

All these online chats have ever been able to do for me is provide the feelgood information "Yes, that is available in your area" "No, Rogers does not throttle your internet"

On fido, there is a warning before you start the live chat saying they don't deal with billing disputes. Not sure if Rogers does that.

The last few times, I used live chat on Rogers, they were pretty helpful. They were able to reset my email password and answer a few questions that I had. Whether it is actually quicker than calling in is debatable. Just like the call centre, sometimes you get through right away and sometimes you don't. Also people talk faster than they can type so it might take longer to do things via live chat just because both parties have to type everything they have to say.

Also, live chat tech support is great for technologically challenged people. With your permission, they can take control of your computer and do certain things for you.