Search similar:

uniqs
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

ot: Whew Game 6!

yes yes I know OT

Thank god we won that third period almost killed me to watch.. the first 2 i was fine i went in not expecting much but then when we had a Glimmer and boston came i was having trouble P:) anyways whew awesome game!

Doctor9
join:2012-11-26

Doctor9

Oh the Leaves won? I'm really glad to hear that. Those guys deserve it because they assuredly aren't playing for the money. Now my life is going to start to change considerably for the better thanks to the boys in blue.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Tx to morisato

Premium Member

to morisato
said by morisato:

yes yes I know OT

Thank god we won that third period almost killed me to watch.. the first 2 i was fine i went in not expecting much but then when we had a Glimmer and boston came i was having trouble P:) anyways whew awesome game!

I'm a leafs fan, i was on the edge of my seat myself, but they do NOT deserve a playoff spot of they keep coming out with flowers in hand to greet the other team. No one was completing their checks, no back checking, no forechecking, there was no physical presence by the leafs. They got lucky with the first short handed goal (Was an awesome goal, bozak hustled.) The second was a beauty. Absolutely well deserved goal. After that they went to sleep.

I'm guessing it's Randy but he needs to tell his boys to start getting a little more physical with one of the most physical teams in the NHL. They can't keep coming out and not play as if it's a do or die. I feel like they had no jump.

To me it wasn't an awesome game. Boston came out weak, leafs had a golden opportunity since the beginning and they as usual decided to waive sticks around in their own zone while Boston cycled the puck. Leafs just didn't look like a team fighting to stay in.

/rant
said by Doctor9:

Oh the Leaves won? I'm really glad to hear that. Those guys deserve it because they assuredly aren't playing for the money. Now my life is going to start to change considerably for the better thanks to the boys in blue.

I swear nothing out of you every time you post is positive. You always have to be negative. You can't just talk, you have to mock or complain.
Expand your moderator at work
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato to Tx

to Tx

Re: ot: Whew Game 6!

I just thought it would be nice to throw it out there That we Stayed ALive tonight p:) heh and yes they have lots of issues but who knows maybe we tough it out and win round 1!
ASharp
join:2001-08-08
Scarborough, ON

ASharp

said by morisato:

...who knows maybe we tough it out and win round 1!

That's a little too optimistic.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to morisato

Premium Member

to morisato
said by morisato:

I just thought it would be nice to throw it out there That we Stayed ALive tonight p:) heh and yes they have lots of issues but who knows maybe we tough it out and win round 1!

I hope so but i agree with ASharp lol. Too optimistic haha....
Boston is going to come out strong to put us out on home ice, if the leafs don't come out with some physicality they are toast. They need to show up, surprise Boston with strong game play and take it to 7.