spc
uniqs
Wilma dG
join:2013-04-18

Wilma dG to Raymur Bard

to Raymur Bard

Re: Hotmail account closed by Bell when switched ISPs

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you know that my Hotmail account seems to have been magically activated again. I have no idea how this happened. Perhaps some Bell insider reading this forum took pity on me and fixed the problem. I had planned to keep trying via Bell, using some of the advice I got here, but when I happened to check the account today it was suddenly back!! I know it wasn't Microsoft, they have ignored my last few pleas for help on their bogus Help Forum (sorry, I am cynical...)

I want to keep two email accounts going in the future and regularly transfer everything back and forth.

Thank you so much, everybody!
kovy7
join:2009-03-26

kovy7

well its not here because we dont any info

humanfilth
join:2013-02-14
river styx

humanfilth to Wilma dG

to Wilma dG
said by Wilma dG:

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you know that my Hotmail account seems to have been magically activated again. I have no idea how this happened.

Thats good. Maybe the Bell tie-in expires after 21 days? Leaving the account to fester away on Hotmail until it expires in a few months before auto-delete. Since you set up at Hotmail before the Bell hijack tie-in.
Or else the squeaky wheel of technology finally got to that one person at Bhell who unhooks recently terminated accounts from Hotmail.

Your original thread on Teksavvy's board here: »[Cable] hotmail/outlook closed when switched ISP from Bell