Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Oh god it feels so good

Click for full size
I am having better results with Assassination than Combat while leveling up. It's going to be a fun ride from 87 to 90.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Told ya! Sinning...

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4
reply to Archivis

Also worthy of note, how about that Buttsqueeze and Assheals? Got near to the front but were too focused on the rear.
--
Absölution -- 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 0/4 ToES, 1/12 ToT
Pride and Ego -- 6/6 MSV, 5/6 HoF, 2/4 ToES, 1/12 ToT

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Archivis

What is this damage non-sense go Sub and get me that node soldier!
--
When on dangerous ground maneuver, when on deadly ground fight.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Also I am too worried capping my CP this lockout (today) on the warrior to do anything on the DK, that should give you room to get to 90 so we can crank those bgs this week.

What I have seen is that is easier to cap honor through justice points so I am going to try both methods to see what works best.
--
When on dangerous ground maneuver, when on deadly ground fight.

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to Archivis

Nice... but gotta feel for that 1 Alliance hunter (Swollbrotein) - 8 killing blows, only 1 death; meanwhile the rest of his team is getting anally raped (sideways, of course) with a Horde Snow Shovel (TM). There are a couple of Ally players there in particular (Blade, Ally rogue, 1 killing blow and 13 deaths; Septicoochie, Ally mage, 1 killing blow and 10 deaths) that I would suspect AFK'ed about 1 minute into the BG. Looks like this is a screenshot from EotS; I have seen more AFK'ing on that map than anywhere else. 1 minute in and, "LOL, just let us lose, man. We're already down 280 to 65. Stop playing the hero."
Or, it could be that nobody AFK'ed, and they really just SUCK THAT BADLY. Which, unfortunately, is entirely possible.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

I twinked out a little bit as well. There's some 450 daggers that are bind on account that I camped for a few hours. I parked a 90 there and would log it on occasionally to loot a dagger. I had more than one 90, so I could get more than one dagger.

They do incredible damage in battlegrounds when people are wearing 378-410 on average and 430 at best.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Abyl1

join:2010-11-03
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Archivis

What are the 450 daggers? I have a dusty 85 rogue that might make it out of mothballs now!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

Wind-Reaver's Dagger of Quick Strikes
Item Level 450
Binds to Battle.net account

Speed 1.80
2719 - 5052 Damage
(2158.6 damage per second)
+341 Agility
+512 Stamina
+228 Haste
+228 Mastery
Durability 65 / 65
Requires Level 86
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Abyl1

join:2010-11-03
Saint Paul, MN

Ooohhh, that's nice enough to camp for

Thanks for the info!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth

It's in the purple bush.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to Abyl1

Also, you can only camp one per character, but if you have two characters, you can get a second one.