uniqs
share rss forum feed

aupinktoes

join:2013-05-12
Tuscaloosa, AL

3 edits
reply to dslcreature

Re: [Bill] Ghost Modem Billing

You must not realize that Queen-Evie is not a Comcast employee. I saw the post you refer to and it contains a copy/paste of the Comcast subscriber agreement clause which gives a time limit for disputing a charge. At no time did the post say that you could not recover ALL the overcharges. It did say that you are limited in what you may get back.

You and your lawyer wife are responsible for making sure the bill is correct. And as a lawyer your wife should know that subscriber agreements are written by lawyers and are legally binding.

If anyone is interested this is what it says

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
You will have accepted this Agreement and be bound by its terms if you use the Service(s) or otherwise indicate your affirmative acceptance of such terms.

Your Responsibilities Concerning Billing Questions. Subject to applicable law, if you intend to dispute a charge or request a billing credit, you must contact Comcast within sixty (60) days of the date on the bill. You waive any disputes or credits that you do not report within sixty (60) days.

edit to add: this reply is for congodog. I hit the wrong thing and ended up with "reply to dslcreature". dslcreature, please ignore that in my post.