Mike

Mod

Fallout 3 green water bug

Click for full size
megaton
Click for full size
mod list
So I want to go fa3 goty again.

This time loading up on mods and an enb. Realism ENB 0_156 by Wanny found at »fallout3.nexusmods.com/m ··· /18753/?

Look what I found.... anyone have any ideas? I plan to play with things until I find it.
Mike

Mike

Mod

Bam found something

»enbdev.com/enbseries/for ··· 1&t=1915

Water mod - "Disabling water REFLECTIONS: glitch, green water texture on top of everything (as shown in image)"

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

hmm.. New to me, the only issue I have is mainly with the mods (yes they are legit)
its where they lock up from outta no where.

Kinda wonder if this happens with NV, I seem to have even worse issues with it then 3 and I don't have any mods for it.. Neither of them lag, just buggy glitches but still well playable/enjoyable.

happy gaming(:

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike

Mod

No I completely broke it to the point where it won't launch, instant CTD.

So I uninstalled all the mods, uninstalled it, and starting the 4 hour process to install them all again.
Mike

Mike

Mod

I almost forgot how fun Fallout 3 was.

I'm still on level 1 where you get all your mods to work and the game to not crash instantly. I had it working for 1 launch, then decided to play with EVE again. Crashing since.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
Friendly, WV

1 edit

diablo18926

man, mine does'nt crash at all untill i put the mods in and start playing them.

Yea i really miss fallout 3, really miss the old music it allows you to play while your fighting or scavenging.. That fast travel is a huge help, i don't like using it all the time though, i would rather be out comming across new locations and battling the good fight. Those tunnel and underground passages are a whole hell of a lot of fun, coming across free bottle caps and getting free XP and alot of it(:

Never did understand why the guards and robots were always such tight wods, I would start walking towards an unrestricted area and they would already be shooting at me and calling for back up. The back up is too ridiculous, its like they call in a whole convoy of soldiers. I remember wearing the brotherhood of steel full armor body suit, it extends how much weight you can carry and makes your armor much tougher.

I did the one mission in NV where you gotta take down silver rush and got a HUGE whopping amount of weapons and over thousands of caps, i must say that was the biggest mission i ever had, they have over maybe 30 plasma weapons in there so yeah but it was worth it i must say. Some of those enemies in NV seem stronger then the ones in F3 like the giant bee's, they have a stinger come flying at you and there's the glowing ghouls and the mutants at black mountain. Caravan is a nice small built in game but I did what others did and the game still would continue to play, I like the one card game in RAGE, seems much better and less buggy imo.

Mike
Mod
Pittsburgh, PA
·Verizon FiOS

Mike

Mod

Click for full size
Click for full size
I basically rebuilt it. Here is my mod list (I forgot FWE).

However, the interior lighting is a bit crazy and visually everything is too soft / grainy.

The new ENB is Midhrastic. It's kind of overpowering on colors.

EVE was blowing up the game so I disabled it. I heard nice things about it and I wanted to go energy weapon this time. hmph.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

wow very cool.. I don't create though. I never studied C++

I'v tried taking a look at other DLC packs but its all different.

Mike
Mod
Pittsburgh, PA
·Verizon FiOS

Mike

Mod

Click for full size
Yeah.. lighting is a tad ridiculousness right now.

Have to figure out how to be less blinded.
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned)

Try putting on a pair of sunglasses