All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

Help connecting printer to the Bell Sagecom Connection hub.

no need to make remarks such as "use search" i can find posts but can not reply to them because broadbandreports.com will not let you reply to a post more than 30 days ago, weird.

anyways anyone found a way to install a usb printer to the Bell Sagecom connection hub modem and print wirelessly?

the previous writeup only mentioned something about tomato or soemthing which is not what im looking for

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_

Premium Member

I've never tried with a printer however when I would connect my USB stick or hard drive it would add it as a network share under \\mynetwork

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

ok i figured it out, you need to install the printer driver on your computer and configure it to use IPP and put in the sagecom connection hub ip address but its not supported so they dont give u help if anything goes wrong

JC_
Premium Member
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON

JC_ to Pauly

Premium Member

to Pauly
I was going through some of the the Connection Hub guides and I found this;

Description:
The USB Connected Device(s) under the Printers section of the firmware provides the customer with a view of the printer(s) that are connected to their network.

Functionality:
- Click on the Printers link from within the USB Connected Device(s) section to display the Printers section.
- If the user connects a printer to the USB port on the Connection Hub, the Customer is responsible for the installation of appropriate drivers on their PC for communication to the printer.

Example: Click \\mynetwork to access USB printer connected to the Connection Hub.