share rss forum feed

Gizy
Have you thanked a soldier today?
Premium
join:2002-08-26
PNW
kudos:1

Glad I enjoyed...

the sun....When did the forecast get so bad? I knew today and tomorrow would be bad, but the rest of the week?

Glad I got to enjoy the last three weeks. It *does* actually make you appreciate the good weather when you get it.

tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

YES! finally some RAIN!!! wash that pollen away, wash the car, cool that muggy air.
sorry Gizy, in Washington a week without rain is like a day full of sunshin... no what mean is you can have orange juice during monsoon season, but it may taste like the astronauts already drank it...
ok that's not right either, I must be dehydrated, please let it rain just a little bit longer.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to Gizy
Too hot too soon. Having to water my raised bed every day in early may was a bit much.

On the other hand, our CSA farmer said our first produce box will arrive two weeks earlier than usual And with the rain coming this week, they can stop irrigating too
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to Gizy
In other news, the weather forecast has changed and the weather we actually got today was nothing like the weather predicted. That's because it's spring
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

William
Premium
join:2010-04-18
Washougal, WA
reply to Gizy
In the 50's, feels good, at least its does to me.

Was too warm.

Skipdawg
The Original
Premium,ExMod 2001-03
join:2001-04-19
Mount Vernon, WA
reply to Gizy
Yea that was a enjoyable teaser. LOL See in the forecast allot of the country will be cooking hot. Don't care for that. This is not to bad. Hope we get some more like the first week of May before July.

Gizy
Have you thanked a soldier today?
Premium
join:2002-08-26
PNW
kudos:1
I'm actually glad for the rain now, it did cool things off and clean off my car (the pollen is terrible).

My problem is I want cool, sun and no rain. I can't open the windows in my bedroom and office in the rain - the water comes in.