Hawk
Riding Thermals
Premium
join:2003-08-25
The Desert
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Need a little help please

Hi guys. Could use a little help removing the logo out of this png while maintaining the color and gradient. I want to keep the box but get rid of the logo and wording. Tried and failed miserably. I purchased the theme for a little project I'm playing with. Thanks!

Hawk
Riding Thermals
Premium
The Desert
..or perhaps some direction on how to accomplish this myself. I use Coral Paint Shop Pro Photo X5.

Chuck22
Premium
join:2003-11-10
Salt Lake City, UT
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 recommendations

reply to Hawk
Something like this?
(Done in PSP X5. Used dropper tool for color sampling/setting. Airbrush at various opacity settings [and sizes]. A little bit of smudge brush at lower opacity.) (Of course, working oversize...)

--
amicitia sine fraude
(friendship without deceit)

fourboxers
Co-Lead Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

reply to Hawk
Sent you an IM Hawk. You should have received psd files when you purchased the theme and should be able to just shut off those layers or replace with your wanted text.

Hawk
Riding Thermals
Premium
The Desert
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 recommendation

reply to Chuck22
Thank you Mr. Chuck! That will work and I'm going to practice your method. The gradient seems to be the tough part.

And thank you Fourboxers! Actually that is the topleft.png file included in the package. I don't see any psd's but haven't looked at all of them yet. For $6 I wonder if they included them. "sage durain" is the name of the theme.