All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

DaBxx
@optonline.net

DaBxx

Anon

[T-Mobile] Switching rate plans with T-Mobile Prepaid?

I remember reading a thread I found online about a year on this subject, but couldn't find it now.
I am on the Pay As You Go plan and sometimes want to use the web when I leave my house. If I switch to another plan ($2 Daily UL Talk Text 2G Web) just for that day, can I go back to my Pay As You Go plan and still have the balance I had before (minus $2) and Gold Rewards?
BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium Member
join:2000-01-13

BlitzenZeus

Premium Member

Yes, just switch your plan whenever online.

DaBxx
@optonline.net

DaBxx

Anon

said by BlitzenZeus:

Yes, just switch your plan whenever online.

Any proof of this?
BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium Member
join:2000-01-13

BlitzenZeus

Premium Member

Just go to the website, and read their faqs then. Sheeh... Ask for proof on some random forum, but can't read their faqs?

DaBxx
@optonline.net

DaBxx

Anon

They don't have anything on prepaid.

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22 to DaBxx

to DaBxx
That's how it works for me, but to be fair I haven't switched it around like that for over a year... if it has not changed since then then you can switch around at will.

djdanska
Rudie32
Premium Member
join:2001-04-21
San Diego, CA

djdanska to DaBxx

Premium Member

to DaBxx
On my prepaid line i had, i was always able to go to my.t-mobile.com and click on "Change Plan" under manage. They enabled that a year or two ago.

DaBxx
@optonline.net

DaBxx

Anon

I have the option of doing it from my phone's browser; I'm just afraid I'll lose my Gold Rewards when I switch back to Pay-as-you-go. I'll send an email to t-mobile just to confirm.

PS: I remember when they had the DayPass back in the day, why couldn't they have kept that?

BailBondsman
@sbcglobal.net

BailBondsman to DaBxx

Anon

to DaBxx
Can also dial 611 from your T-Mobile Prepaid phone. Btw the 2G web is HORRIBLE on the $2/Day plan, trust me, spend that extra buck for the $3/Day plan.

But yes you can switch to/from pay as you go to pay by the day plan and back any time you want and keep your Gold Rewards status when on pay as you go. Just keep in mind that on the pay by the day plan, your balance expires after only 90 days rather than 365 when on Gold Rewards. Just add funds before 90 days or switch back to the pay as you go plan to reset it to 365.

RobNyc
Premium Member
join:2002-03-06
New York, NY

RobNyc to DaBxx

Premium Member

to DaBxx
So how does this $3/Day works?
Isn't the $30 4G Month PLan better? 100min, Unli Text&Data