share rss forum feed

kdwycha

join:2003-01-30
Riverview, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to Karen Culp

Re: Bright House Networks Customer Service & Care Stinks

Sadly enough there is no wall fishing anymore. When I took a short bout in Wyoming Bresnan cable rand fucking cable across my living room and I was offended. Thats the way it is. But. I bought a greely wire fish one time and fished some wire myself as well as got in a what felt to be a 200 degree florida attic and I understand.

The way I explain it to my customers is 49.00 for a wall fish is much less then a electrician. And it is.

(EDIT) I took a rock and a string and thew it across the attic lol. I guess these installers have long fiberglass poles but hey I did it!

DCELL
RC J1DC-SP L

join:2010-06-17
Ocoee, FL
Reviews:
·Bright House

said by kdwycha:

(EDIT) I took a rock and a string and thew it across the attic lol. I guess these installers have long fiberglass poles but hey I did it!

HA! I used a kiddie fishing pole and a 5OZ weight...

ShadowFoxBiH

join:2013-04-27
Port Richey, FL
reply to kdwycha

said by kdwycha:

Sadly enough there is no wall fishing anymore. When I took a short bout in Wyoming Bresnan cable rand fucking cable across my living room and I was offended. Thats the way it is. But. I bought a greely wire fish one time and fished some wire myself as well as got in a what felt to be a 200 degree florida attic and I understand.

The way I explain it to my customers is 49.00 for a wall fish is much less then a electrician. And it is.

WOW about a year ago BH came out and wired up some new jacks free of charge after the tech noticed I was splitting one line so I have to say that it really depends on who you get

Bacail

join:2010-11-01
Deland, FL
reply to DCELL

Another use found for the Pocket Fisherman! GO RONCO