uniqs

AdamKertesz
join:2004-09-14
Miami Beach, FL

2 recommendations

AdamKertesz to antdude

to antdude

Re: [Free] SuperAntiSpyware..Ver.5.6.1016..May 7/13

5.6.1020 is installed by the internal updater (XP Sp3)

KoRnGtL15
Premium Member
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR

1 recommendation

KoRnGtL15

Premium Member

Yep just got mine through the internal update as well!

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by KoRnGtL15:

Yep just got mine through the internal update as well!

Just got it through its internal updater on my 64-bit W7 EE SP1 machine.

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium Member
join:2001-08-27
Canada

MarkAW to AdamKertesz

Premium Member

to AdamKertesz
said by AdamKertesz:

5.6.1020 is installed by the internal updater (XP Sp3)

Thanks got it yesterday via internal update.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN

Dustyn to AdamKertesz

Premium Member

to AdamKertesz
Ditto.
When I came home I noticed on my Win7 machine it installed the update itself.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

1 edit

antdude to MarkAW

Premium Member

to MarkAW
Weird. I am still using .1014 on my very old Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine at home, but no internal updates for .1020? Did the company pull this update?

Exidor
Premium Member
join:2001-05-04

Exidor

Premium Member

.1016 version does not appear on the Product Release History page...

»www.superantispyware.com ··· WAREFREE
quote:
[Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:43 PM] As for the 1016 release, the quarantine system was changed slightly for our new centrally managed solution. In one scenario, quarantining an item caused a crash - this was discovered after 1016 had been published, and was fixed with 1018. The 1016/1018 release was just done to sync up the quarantine changes between SAS Free/SAS Pro and SAS CMS. As SAS Customer Service mentioned earlier, we usually push out in-product application updates on a delayed schedule if there aren't any critical fixes or enhancements. We have to squeeze in a couple cosmetic changes requested by our legal department this week, so it may be Monday before we put something in the update system (and it'll likely be 1020 or 1022). We don't want to annoy our millions of users with 3 application updates in a week so we're trying to get it all done as a single update.
»forums.superantispyware. ··· ?p=30205

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by Exidor:

.1016 version does not appear on the Product Release History page...

»www.superantispyware.com ··· WAREFREE

quote:
[Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:43 PM] As for the 1016 release, the quarantine system was changed slightly for our new centrally managed solution. In one scenario, quarantining an item caused a crash - this was discovered after 1016 had been published, and was fixed with 1018. The 1016/1018 release was just done to sync up the quarantine changes between SAS Free/SAS Pro and SAS CMS. As SAS Customer Service mentioned earlier, we usually push out in-product application updates on a delayed schedule if there aren't any critical fixes or enhancements. We have to squeeze in a couple cosmetic changes requested by our legal department this week, so it may be Monday before we put something in the update system (and it'll likely be 1020 or 1022). We don't want to annoy our millions of users with 3 application updates in a week so we're trying to get it all done as a single update.
»forums.superantispyware. ··· ?p=30205

Oops, I meant to say .1020. Too many updates!! Ah, I guess I will have to wait next week then.

jmorlan
Hmm... That's funny.
MVM
join:2001-02-05
Pacifica, CA

jmorlan

MVM

You were right the first time.

.1014 and .1020 are on the product release history. Link above.