All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

spock8
join:2012-07-08

spock8

Please expand cable Internet to Victoria / Vancouver Island

Could you please talk to shaw about expanding your cable service to vancouver island?

TSI Pierre
Premium Member
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Pierre

Premium Member

said by spock8:

Could you please talk to shaw about expanding your cable service to vancouver island?

Quick question do you currently have cable access there?
jslifoaw
join:2012-01-22
Scarborough, ON

jslifoaw

I'd be interested in arranging that for my parents. Their Shaw plan has been stuck at 512kbps upload for the last 10 years.

How hard would it be to service Greater Victoria? Shaw and Telus have thorough coverage there.

spock8

1 edit

spock8 to TSI Pierre

to TSI Pierre
dup post
spock8

spock8 to TSI Pierre

to TSI Pierre
said by TSI Pierre:

said by spock8:

On the Island there is Shaw internet from Victoria north through to Campbell River. I figure the population from victoria north could be close to 900,000 to 1,000,000 . Please do not quote me on those numbers. Does shaw make you have different POI for each geographic regions within the province? All telus dsl customers go back to the same erx which must be convenient for you guys to service.
spock8

spock8

TSI Pierre,

Did you have a chance to look at this?
spock8

spock8

TSI Pierre,

Could you please comment on this thread?

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

1 edit

bbbc to spock8

to spock8
I've brought this up time and again, »Re: [Cable] NEW RATES - Shaw . Marc said he would research it and we never heard anything since.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to jslifoaw

to jslifoaw
said by jslifoaw:

I'd be interested in arranging that for my parents. Their Shaw plan has been stuck at 512kbps upload for the last 10 years.

How hard would it be to service Greater Victoria? Shaw and Telus have thorough coverage there.

That would not be changed by Teksavvy. Teksavvy can only offer the same speeds that Shaw has made available in the area.

spock8

spock8 to bbbc

to bbbc
Some sort of answer would be nice, especially since I answered his question. Looking at the other thread about BC Cable I think I will stick with Tek DSL
spock8

spock8 to TSI Pierre

to TSI Pierre
said by TSI Pierre:

said by spock8:

I answered your question so could you please kindly answer mine TSI Pierre. It appears CIK telecom is offering unlimited 25meg cable internet service on vancouver island (Victoria-Nanaimo) for $39.99 but teksavvy is still only offering it in vancouver.

»www.ciktel.com/portal/En ··· vider=SB
zod5000
join:2003-10-21
Victoria, BC

zod5000 to spock8

to spock8
Any news on Teksavvy bringing their Cable services to Victoria? I would love to get some unlimited 50mbps out here