spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sophiac76

join:2013-03-16

Fushion 0.40 mb/s upload speed

This is the upload speed and I was just wondering if it is normal or have I been capped?

Skype video chat is really bad and I was wondering if this could be the problem. Thanks

dslx_steve
Premium,VIP
join:2011-03-24
Winnetka, CA
kudos:6
The speed you get with Fusion is the speed that the line can support. It is possible that there is a fault on the line that can be corrected thus increasing your speed. Send me your account information via private message and I'll check this further.

dslx_nick
Premium,VIP
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:28
Hello,

Yes, as we determined in your last ticket (»Fusion Problem- Internet disconnects with every phone call), your speeds currently need to be capped because there is a short in your inside wiring which is causing your line to disconnect if we run it too fast. In order to increase your speeds and still remain stable, you would need to repair the inside wiring for your location.

Until then, I can remove the caps, returning the line to its default state, but then I fully expect your line to disconnect whenever you receive a regular phone call (as opposed to a Skype call, which shouldn't disrupt the line).