kudos:1

1 recommendation

LOL!!!

dbarber

join:2000-07-25
West Chester, PA

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

Thanks for the laugh! I sent email links to my clients. Hopefully they will get the message.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by dbarber:

Thanks for the laugh! I sent email links to my clients. Hopefully they will get the message.

No, they will still be confused. :P

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to antdude

An interesting idea, but I don't think I have enough friends to help me bury that many bodies. And while the local channel cats are always hungry, I don't think they could keep up with the supply of fresh fish food if I used the easy way instead of burying the garbage (and the Corps of Engineers gets very testy these days if you pollute their lakes).
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Mele20
Premium
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI
kudos:5
reply to antdude

I thought this was in the Security forum? I just got a warning about posting a Hijack This comment? when I went to reply and it said I had never posted here before?? What was that all about?

That was HILARIOUS...and the ending really was funny!

Plus, I am happy because youtube played it automatically in HTML5 HD but yesterday and the day before nothing would play in HTML5 on any browser.
--
When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. Thomas Jefferson

HELLFIRE
Premium
join:2009-11-25
kudos:18

1 recommendation

reply to antdude

+1 LOVED IT!

Regards