how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bob404

@coolhousing.net
reply to allthat54

Re: Warning about Cable Gator in Toronto area

I agree with Rob and allthat54. Gator-cable gave more than just reliable and consistent unlimited internet and lower costs that Bell, Rogers and Shaw.

They also great great support. I loved gater cable.

I have full faith that the CCTS will prove this when they contact the owner, who is my friend. Unhappy1 probably gave them the wrong install address. Nothing more.

I too received a noticed that my internet will be disconnected on Tuesday due to this forum. Dslreports ruined a great and fantastic company. Now I will have no internet because of this forum.

It was easy paying with their mobile app. I loved it.

I will miss them. And now I will have no more internet.

Unhappy1

join:2013-05-16

1 recommendation

said by Bob404 :

I agree with Rob and allthat54. Gator-cable gave more than just reliable and consistent unlimited internet and lower costs that Bell, Rogers and Shaw.

I have full faith that the CCTS will prove this when they contact the owner, who is my friend. Unhappy1 probably gave them the wrong install address. Nothing more.

I too received a noticed that my internet will be disconnected on Tuesday due to this forum. Dslreports ruined a great and fantastic company. Now I will have no internet because of this forum.

It was easy paying with their mobile app. I loved it.

PEEEE---EWWW!

Am I the only that smells the bullsh*t in here??? Allthat54, rob403 and now Bob404, (probably John MacAuthur) having a three-way dialogue with himself and trying to pass it off as three separate customers "victimized" by this thread dirtying up Fable Gator's reputation...lol, please. That there's even the slightest notion that this thread somehow ruining a company is by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life Firstly, if Fable Gator was so legit, it would take more than the likes of an Internet forum to shut them down. Imagine, if you will, the likes a company resorting to shutting itself down all because of posts on an online forum, which only a smidgen of people have even looked at. Secondly, the only reason they shut down is because they knew they'd been exposed for the frauds they are. In other words, their scamtastic behaviour has finally been shown up for EXACTLY what it is.

Pray tell, after CCTS contacted Fable Gator back in April and told them they had fifteen days to get in touch with ME, the customer in regards to paying back my refund, did Fable Gator COMPLETELY ignore the order? Pray tell why is it that they never ONCE bothered to even phone me? Yet, I'm supposed to think they're legit? Dont. Think. So.

A legit company would have been tripping over themselves to refund my deposit so as not even to let things go so far as me filing a complaint with CCTS. A legit company would have been more concerned with creating a solid and upstanding reputation for themselves instead of consistently scamming people into paying an upfront deposit for services which they had no intentions of ever delivering. The only thing this "company" ever did was scam the hell out of anyone (myself included) willing to pay them a deposit. As far as I'm concerned, no one probably ever received Internet or cable from these people. Their tacky website, which my four-year old niece probably could have created, given enough time, was just a front to make themselves look legit, what with stolen icons and whatnot.

So please don't come in here acting as though I gave the wrong address and that's why my service was never set up. My installation never occurred because there was never any intentions to set my service up to begin with. They were given my proper address, then conveniently on the day it was to happen, emailed me telling me it was rescheduled. Only to tell me the same thing again, when the rescheduled date rolled around. Then gave me another installation date, which I stupidly fell for a third time. Each time lying to me telling me the installation company couldn't make it because of bad weather in my area. Then when I demanded my refund had the nerve to tell me that my request for a refund has been "escalated to the highest authority". Huh?? WTF??? What the hell does that even mean? Tell me, could this "higher authority" by chance have been referring to Fable Gator's own Mr. self-imposed-importance-I-wear-cheesy-sunglasses-on-my-LinkedIn profile photo, John MacArthur himself? Lol, okay.

Bad boy, bad boy...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when they come for YOU???!

trog

join:2001-03-25
Scarborough, ON
Have to say I love the fact that Bob404 seems to be coming through a proxy hosted at coolhousing.net in Prague. Nothing like trying to hide all tracks eh?

mkay

join:2008-04-13
Kingston, ON
reply to Bob404
Look its another so called cable-gator customer with bad grammar using an anonymous account to agree with other so called cable-gator customers who also just happen to use anon accounts and have bad english.

So now "cable-gator" is sending out emails saying they are out of business and posting this dslr thread as the excuse?

You can't hide behind a computer screen and your dollar store sunglasses forever jonny mac.

cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently

join:2011-04-19
Hamilton, ON
reply to Bob404
said by Bob404 :

I agree with Rob and allthat54.

Says the guy posting from a Czechoslovakian VPN.
--
Myth: It's only fair to pay for quality first-run movies.
Fact: Most movies shown on cable get two stars or less
and are repeated ad nauseum.
Expand your moderator at work

Shrug

@videotron.ca

Re: Warning about Cable Gator in Toronto area

said by kentboy:

hahaha you people must have no life lmfao

We're homeless, like your other clients.

Have internet to sell us?

Unhappy1

join:2013-05-16
reply to Anon
John MacArthur, aka John Bankes from Richibucto, NB. Did you forget to use a VPN this time?
Expand your moderator at work