share rss forum feed

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to bbear2

Who would WILLINGLY upgrade to this garbage that they put it right in your face that THEY WILL MONITOR EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE ON YAHOO'S NETWORK!!!!!!

Isnt it strange to anyone that THEY DONT JUST UPGRADE EVERYONE?? (They want people to CONSENT TO IT because they are invading your privacy once you upgrade!!)

I have a feeling classic will continue to work JUST AS IT DID LAST YEAR WHEN THEY TRIED THIS BS!!!!!! (If it doesnt ill leave Yahoo,I WILL NOT WILLINGLY ALLOW THEM TO SPY ON ME)

Right now I have a way to the classic interface (And the mobile interface) -- I WILL NOT USE THAT NEW BLACK SPYING CRAP!! (Or agree to it)

bbear2
Premium
join:2003-10-06
kudos:5

said by Dude111:

Right now I have a way to the classic interface (And the mobile interface) -- I WILL NOT USE THAT NEW BLACK SPYING CRAP!! (Or agree to it)

Can you spell g@@gle? Yahoo is just catching up to them and what they do, only google did it from the get go and didn't have to "convert" accounts.

You might enjoy some of these scroogle ads:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI4Cw3DB8i4

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkser8Zz···ure=fvwp

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQkk9q3dE2A

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC
reply to Dude111

said by Dude111:

Who would WILLINGLY upgrade to this garbage that they put it right in your face that THEY WILL MONITOR EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE ON YAHOO'S NETWORK!!!!!!

In the first place, I don't go very far on the Yahoo! network. Occasionally log in at 'mail.yahoo.com' for managing account security; but mostly access 'imap.mail.yahoo.com' for browsing email, and 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com' for sending.

In the second place, any TCP/IP traffic which transits any Tier 1 transit network, gets scarfed up by 'Bob', anyway.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum