[BETA] UltraDefrag 7.0.0 beta 1 available for testing
UltraDefrag 7.0.0 beta1 released [2013-05-20]
• This release gets rid of our home-brew GUI framework, which is replaced by wxWidgets.
- This allows us to focus on the defragmentation engine and implement some long requested features.
- The only drawback is that we have to retire support for Windows 2000® and below.
• The translation is now moved from our home-brew one to GNU gettext, which is shipping with wxWidgets.
- The translations are hosted online at Transifex and shipping with UltraDefrag for offline translation using PoEdit.
- All translators are encouraged to read the Translation section of the handbook for further information.
• This release doesn't offer any new features, it is meant for testing the migration of the entire GUI code.
Please give it a whirl and report back any problems you encounter.
The executables are not yet optimized for size, which will be taken care of before the final release.
The Change Log contains the full list of changes.
Download the development release.
Gladiator Security Forum