how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Frodo

join:2006-05-05
kudos:1

Immigration reform = Biometric Database of All Adult America

The article links to and quotes excerpts from a story from Wired indicating that the Immigration reform provides for a biometric database for all Americans.

»www.chris-floyd.com/component/co···oor.html

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy
"Once again, we see an all-too-common, sinister dynamic at work: even when our guardians appear to be at least attempting to do something worthwhile -- in this case, sorting out a few of the difficulties faced by millions of immigrants living in legal limbo -- their efforts turn out to be a Trojan Horse, hiding nefarious intentions."

If the administration wants to do something that is looked at as not so holy, they will get it done! Of course they buried this little gem in the bill. Heck, just pass it and then you can read it is generally the way they work. This is a perfect example of being transparent...NOT!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety...Ben Franklin, 1759

This and so much else rings so loudly, daily. We have given up our security and privacy to strangers, sheeple that we are. This data base is just another example of how gullible we are. We are constantly being led by the nose. Grrrrrrrrr!
--
JKK

Age is a very high price to pay for my maturity. If I can't stay young, I can at least stay immature!

»www.pbase.com/jaykaykay

Link Logger
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB
kudos:3
reply to Frodo
quote:
For now, the legislation allows the database to be used solely for employment purposes. But historically such limitations don’t last. The Social Security card, for example, was created to track your government retirement benefits. Now you need it to purchase health insurance.
Who do you purchase Health Insurance from in the US, is it the Government or private industry?

Blake
--
Vendor: Author of Link Logger which is a traffic analysis and firewall logging tool