Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Charter

Not just WiFi anymore

A story from the NY Daily News:
... satellite signals cause him severe pain and anguish.
:
"They squeeze my brain, they press my stomach, they stir my intestines,"
:
...it's the feds, maybe the CIA itself, that is harassing him with its insistent satellite pings.

Read the story at »www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa···U8XlUZBF
--
The new Oldsmobiles are in early this year!

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
What's the frequency, Kenneth?
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
reply to vaxvms
Anyone what to bet that when he visited the shrink, he did NOT mention anything about satellite signals and harassing calls to 911?

This guy needs to be arrested again, and not let out on bail. He obviously didn't get the message the first time.

therube

join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD
reply to vaxvms
I believe it.
Microwave signals (waves) are going to "cook" my dinner .

StuartMW
Who Is John Galt?
Premium
join:2000-08-06
Galt's Gulch
reply to vaxvms
BTW isn't this is what tinfoil hats are for?
--
Don't feed trolls--it only makes them grow!

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy
reply to therube
said by therube:

I believe it.
Microwave signals (waves) are going to "cook" my dinner .

Heck. That's why we have such intense heat here, and we can just use tin foil to wrap it in.

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
Reviews:
·Charter

1 recommendation

reply to vaxvms
I found photos of the guy's car and cubicle.

scelli
Native New Yorker
Premium
join:1999-08-07
FLOT/FEBA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to vaxvms
said by vaxvms:

"They squeeze my brain, they press my stomach, ,they stir my intestines,"

His intestines are full of the same thing the rest of him is full of: Crap.
--
The maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters!

Ian
Premium
join:2002-06-18
ON
reply to vaxvms
Amusing story, but I think it's clear that the man needs urgent psychiatric care. Until he gets it, he's going to keep dialing 911. Obviously his story about seeing one and getting a clean bill of mental health was less than truthful.
--
“Any claim that the root of a problem is simple should be treated the same as a claim that the root of a problem is Bigfoot. Simplicity and Bigfoot are found in the real world with about the same frequency.” – David Wong

DownTheShore
RIP tmpchaos
Premium
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ
kudos:14
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
reply to vaxvms
While I think it's possible that all the various transmissions in the air may affect us in some yet unknown way (all those microwaves can't be good), and that some people might be more sensitive than others, this guy sounds like he's bat-shit crazy. It's obvious that he can get no help from 911, yet he keeps calling them. He's not calling the agencies he thinks are pinging him, though. And that log he is keeping - it reminds me of the rambling, pages and pages of unrelated "additional comments" folks filing for disability on the basis of a mental disability would provide with their claims.
--
Patriotism is not waving a flag, it is living the ideals

I want to retire to the Isle of Sodor and ride the trains.

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
reply to vaxvms
This guy's notebook/log collection reminds me of John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind". He's headed in that direction, but without the brilliance.

ashrc4
Premium
join:2009-02-06
australia

1 edit
reply to vaxvms
The power of suggestion combined with a a desire to comprehend that the effects on the individual are possibly pertaining to a set of beliefs.
Suitably unexplained Physiological effects on the body lead/tend to a belief in such a time frame yet where has the individuals suggestions come from?
Not enough is known from any of the detail to make an assumption....including me.

I do how ever see potential for the individual to a arise at a suitable conclusion and therefore move forward from this.
--
Paradigm Shift beta test pilot. "Dying to defend one's small piece of suburb...Give me something global...STAT!

ashrc4
Premium
join:2009-02-06
australia
reply to La Luna
said by La Luna:

This guy's notebook/log collection reminds me of John Nash in "A Beautiful Mind". He's headed in that direction, but without the brilliance.

Similarities noted, however the person appears to have these similarities quite late in life and the psychology bible has just been updated and will continue too. Not all fits well and temporary may be better.
--
Paradigm Shift beta test pilot. "Dying to defend one's small piece of suburb...Give me something global...STAT!

Trihexagonal

join:2004-08-29
US
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to vaxvms
said by vaxvms:

I found photos of the guy's car and cubicle.

That reminds me of an article in a magazine I saw in a doctors office years ago before the term "tinfoil hat" was even coined where they had wallpapered a room in aluminum foil and used rubber cement to stick it to the walls.

It was supposed to be fashionable at the time...

Link Logger
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

1 recommendation

reply to DownTheShore
+1 bat-shit crazy