uniqs

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah

Premium Member

No longer can access wzr-hp-g300nh2 admin page

To give background, I had my ISP over this morning to set me up on a static IP. I was running DD-WRT firmware, and it is known that the latest version was having trouble with the Save and Apply Settings button when switching the router to Static IP. So I flashed the last version of DD_WRT and was able to add my static IP and save it. Everything was fine at this point.

NOW, I doi not remember the exact sequence of events but I was running into port issues and all of a sudden could not reach the router admin page through the default 192.168.11.1 address. I tried resetting using the buttom reset switch, and when it completes, the power LED is solid green and the wireless LED is solid green. If my wired PC is connected, I can get it to pulled an IP from the router, but thats about it. I cannot access theadmin page. ANything I can do to troubleshoot? I verified the default gateway when wired to thje router, the PC show 192.168.11.1, so I would imagine that is also the admin page.
telijah

telijah

Premium Member

NEVER MIND, I forgot DD-WRT's default admin page is 162.168.1.1, not 192.168.11.1, and I was mistakenly reading the gateway wrong from ipconfig previously. Facepalm!