All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

jasonkradiog
@cableone.net

jasonkradiog to bastage

Anon

to bastage

Re: My Bandwidth stopped tracking? Anyone else the same?

Hi,

This is the first time in my life I've ever checked their bandwidth graph tool as I'm on the 10/1 plan and choose not to worry about bandwidth. I'm in northern Mississippi and I am showing totals as current as today. So it might just be you.

Not to hijack your thread but a couple things...

1) I thought this was supposed to break down peak times and off peak times somehow. I am using about 800GB download and 200GB upload in a month apparently these days on average. But it doesn't say how much of that wouldn't be counted at all.

2) This is the first time I've ever noticed or heard any mention of this:

»support.cableone.net/app ··· Vhcmw%3D

"Cable ONE will charge you $0.50 for each additional 1 Gigabyte (1,024 Megabytes) of usage past your bandwidth allocation for that billing period. The additional usage for the current billing cycle cannot be carried forward. The maximum additional bandwidth charge is $50.00 per billing period."

The maximum additional bandwidth charge is $50 per period? Is that new? Times are a little tough right now so I don't think I would want to raise my bill from $50ish per month to $100ish per month... but thats closer to speaking my language.

I am hoping for awesome new plans to be announced very soon. I really want to upgrade from 10/1. I'm not planning to download/upload any more. Hopefully just get things done faster.
bastage
join:2011-02-14
Kuna, ID

bastage

Really.. a 50 dollar a month max overage would bring the 50 down plan to about 100 a month.. I am just about willing to pay that..