Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

RE;

People are quick to write how they get scammed or are upset but when things are working they don't care to think this negative review may be a little harsh and come back to adjust it.

Instead it sits here from an uncooperative customer and an unjustified review. Normally mods should leave reviews alone but when one is written with malice it should be removed.

heck i even vote to have this removed
generalaj01
join:2009-12-21
Ottawa, ON

generalaj01

Re: RE;

I vote it stays. The above showed me that start's response & staff work hard when they know of a problem.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

Re: RE;

said by generalaj01:

I vote it stays. The above showed me that start's response & staff work hard when they know of a problem.

Though i absolutely agree with your point, it doesn't help for those looking for a quick reference to the success of a company. Most just look at the overall rating.

Since it's a negative review that shows up on google as well, it's why i recommended it be removed so it doesn't show a negative mark for positive work
clwguy
join:2012-04-07

clwguy to generalaj01

to generalaj01
I agree. The post should stay. The OP had problems and is entitled to his negative review but i'm signing up with Start because of the crazy amount of time, effort and lengths they went to to rectify this mess. And it is only 1 negative reviews amongst tons of positive reviews. Users are savvy enough to figure things out on their own
spikernum1
join:2010-03-03
L8B0S3

spikernum1 to generalaj01

to generalaj01
I was so surprised Start had 1 bad review posted, so I had to read the entire thread.

I think this is the first "bad" review that makes a company look good.

An irresponsible, uncooperative, and clueless customer makes it as difficult as possible for Start support to help him... and Start comes out with flying colors.

Start continues to blow my mind with their stellar support and great service.

Keep it up rocca! A+++++++

@OP: I'm curious to know if you are currently a Start customer now?