uniqs

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Re: Teksavvy Vancouver Cable speeds April vs May so far

ok, we just turned up an additional gig of capacity for the existing service. we now have two gig for that POI.

we continue to wait on two more gig links for the new areas. the physical links are installed but no traffic yet. so it's close.
phlypsyde
join:2011-05-09
Vancouver, BC

phlypsyde

Hi Marc - What areas of Vancouver will this extra gig POI improve service for?

sc44
@teksavvy.com

sc44

Anon

I'm on TekSavvy dsl in Calgary (with exit node in Vancouver), and my speed during peak hours is fine, except every google related site (youtube.com, gmail.com, plus.google.com, maps.google.com) loads extremely slowly and unreliably. After 5pm, these sites work as they should.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I've been dealing with this for a while and I'm not sure what I can do. Anyone else notice similar behaviour?
phlypsyde
join:2011-05-09
Vancouver, BC

phlypsyde

Hi Sc44 - This thread is for Vancouver Cable Teksavvy customer issues. You may have better luck if you start up a new thread for Alberta DSL?

fluffybunny
@teksavvy.com

fluffybunny to TSI Marc

Anon

to TSI Marc
marc the problem is in your BC network and the extra gig didnt help any. i am in an area where local node congestion is zero and yet :

since the routing problems your service is no longer giving any decent speeds even when there is minimal congestion.
Jedarius
join:2003-06-23
Burnaby, BC

Jedarius

Doesn't seem like there has been much improvements for me.

jtl999
join:2012-11-24
canada

jtl999

0ms?