share rss forum feed

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4

Movies[channel 45.2 over the air]

Any chance cox will be adding this in the phoenix market?
--
Despises any post with strings.

Anonguy

@cox.net
How new is the channel?

Cox has to sign a Retransmit agreement before they can.

signcarver

join:2005-03-20
Phoenix, AZ
reply to dvd536
I guess (according to an article I saw here)they moved bounce to 45.3 as I thought that was 45.2... it appears the launch date was 5/27 and it is called MOVIES! (with an exclamation point )

I know I "hated" it when 7.2 and 7.3 switched between RTV and MeTV then a couple of months after the switch MeTV was "better" as RTV lost the universal syndication so I didn't mind as much... Now I believe 7.3 is HSN and to get the "new" RetroTV, which seems like something I would like, one must be in Prescott... I'll have to hook up the antenna again and see what I can pull in.

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1
I would like to see us get THIS! TV. They air a lot of good shows. Our local THIS channel (12.2) airs crap vs THIS.

-Rob

Rakeesh

join:2011-10-30
Mesa, AZ
Reviews:
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·Cox HSI
reply to dvd536
I haven't watched OTA broadcasts in a long time. I didn't know KUTP was owned by Fox. I remember they were independent and had a lot of good shows in the 90's, then they became a UPN affiliate until that network nearly went belly up to merge with WB to become CW and then fell apart, and I thought that at that point I thought KUTP was independent again.

I remember I stopped watching 45 when they made a conscious decision to replace all of their content with shows featuring anything other than white people. Not that I'm racist, but this included airing shows that just completely sucked, all in the name of being politically correct. The only good ones were Fresh Prince and another one that doesn't come to mind at the moment.

BryanInPHX
Premium
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:2
reply to dvd536
KUTPDT2 - Movies! - on Cox Channel 84 is now live in Phoenix