how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

megarock

join:2001-06-28
Catawissa, MO
reply to gigahurtz

Re: I would love to switch to a pre-paid provider, but..

Must live in an odd area. I get better reception from a cheap Tracphone than I do AT & T in some areas.

Corehhi

join:2002-01-28
Bluffton, SC
Reviews:
·Hargray Cable
said by megarock:

Must live in an odd area. I get better reception from a cheap Tracphone than I do AT & T in some areas.

In the Hilton Head Island area of SC AT+T is the worse carrier, Verizon being the best and my tracfone uses the Version network.

ke4pym
Premium
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC
Reviews:
·Northland Cable ..
·Time Warner Cable
·ooma
·VOIPO
·Verizon Broadban..
said by Corehhi:

said by megarock:

In the Hilton Head Island area of SC AT+T is the worse carrier, Verizon being the best and my tracfone uses the Version network.

Verizon does indeed rock the house in that area. Was happy to see 4G finally lit up when I was down that way last September.

And then this past April, saw that they'd done a little 4G lighting in the Fripp Island area. But it was not that great of a signal. 3G did pretty well, though.

buddahbless

join:2005-03-21
Premium
reply to megarock
I don't know if he lives in an odd area but I'm willing to bet that from his backyard or business address he can see an AT&T tower in plain view.

gigahurtz
Premium
join:2001-10-20
Palm Coast, FL
reply to megarock
I live in a city of about 80,000. Great AT&T coverage, LTE added just recently and rarely a problem. Is it perfect? No, but it's much better than the alternatives in this area.