uniqs
share rss forum feed

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK
reply to gigahurtz

Re: I would love to switch to a pre-paid provider, but..

AT&T is great here. 4-5 bars everywhere I go on my grandfathered unlimited iPhone and iPad. I stream constantly driving everywhere with no interruptions.
Also no need to worry about 61 cents if you own AT&T stock.
--
The adventure continues...Sanctuary....

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

1 recommendation

So you are implying that the 61 cents they are taking from you will be awarded back to you with at least a 61 cent increase in dividends?

I doubt that, it will still cost you. Maybe less than a non-stock holder, but it will certainly still cost you.

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK

said by Skippy25:

So you are implying that the 61 cents they are taking from you will be awarded back to you with at least a 61 cent increase in dividends?

I doubt that, it will still cost you. Maybe less than a non-stock holder, but it will certainly still cost you.

I'm saying its easier to deal with the 61 cent increase when I'm getting around $800 every three months reinvested dividends with this stock in my Roth IRA.
--
The adventure continues...Sanctuary....

unlimited

@direcway.com
reply to Majestik

yea good luck with that grandfathered ,try watching 2 hd movies and see what happens

Frax

@rr.com
reply to Majestik

So you have SIXTY THOUSAND dollars in ATT stock? Because at the 45 cent dividend they give, you'd need like 1778 shares @ 45/each to get 800$ every three months....

Doesn't sound like you have much of an unbiased opinion there.