Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to 88615298

Re: just port out to Straight Talk....

said by 88615298:

Enjoy the shitty phones with Gingerbread and 3G speeds.

except I am quite enjoying my SGS3, or any other SIM card based phone with straighttalk. In fact, with the money I save every year versus post-paid services, I can buy a new phone, in full, 2 times every year. Also, LTE sometimes works on AT&T(yes, i have an AT&T ST SIM, which they do not offer anymore), and Tmo has said that LTE will work for prepaid MVNOs and such on their network as well, so what exactly am I not enjoying?

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
You're not getting LTE. And you sure as hell are not getting unlimited data either. Once again if at&t and Verizon were to go belly up as many here hope Straight Talk would no longer exist since it would not have a network to work on. I'm not sure which part of that you are not getting.

inteller
Sociopaths always win.

join:2003-12-08
Tulsa, OK
reply to Chubbysumo
I'm enjoying that moron subsidize our cheap service.
--
"WHEN THE LAUGH TRACK STARTS THEN THE FUN STARTS!"

Chubbysumo

join:2009-12-01
Superior, WI
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to 88615298
i am getting unlimited data. last month i used 5.2GB. i am on track to use 4GB this month. i have never gotten a text ot warning either. the LTE icon on my SGS3 pops up about 3 times per month. i suspect itis a mistake, but 3G does not support 35mbps speeds. you should do more research before you make an ass of yourself.

Cobra11M

join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX
doubt it

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19
reply to inteller
said by inteller:

I'm enjoying that moron subsidize our cheap service.

+1
Expand your moderator at work