Search similar:

uniqs
Tristan
join:2006-09-10
Nepean, ON

1 recommendation

Tristan

Thank you for great internet service.

Thank you for providing a wonderful service. Thank you for short waits in the phone queue, fast response to issues (thank you Rocca!), decent price, and the most important of all - providing the best, most reliable, and consistent internet service.

It is costing me about $5 more a month than my previous ISP, but it's well worth every penny.
Guru
join:2008-10-01

Guru

+1.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

2 edits

Davesnothere to Tristan

Premium Member

to Tristan

MY most recent previous ISP was GOUGEco themselves, in all of their glorious corporate benevolence and generosity, and stupid policies.

And while I admit that it is not a major challenge to beat THAT, it must be said that START nonetheless did so quite handily.

The only part of Cogeco which I DID like is the robustness of their local infrastructure (vs BH$ELL's mess), and I still get to enjoy that with START.

And my VoIP is working fine thru this arrangement, without invoking QoS rules in my router (though I manage any downloads & uploads myself, thru the apps doing them).

And as for Cogeco's recent raising of their monthly usage caps, they needed to do that, as they still count our UPLOADS, while START and some of the other Indies do not.

Start Laurie
Premium Member
join:2011-09-09
London, ON

Start Laurie to Tristan

Premium Member

to Tristan
Thanks all. It's good to hear when things go wrong so we can correct it but even better to hear when things go right. I'll pass these messages on to our support team as they really are the back bone of our company.

BThunderW
join:2010-02-16
Cambridge, ON

BThunderW to Tristan

to Tristan
Hear Hear!

silvercat
join:2007-11-07

silvercat to Start Laurie

to Start Laurie
+1 for excellent customer service from Start. No problems what-so-ever. Super stable connection.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to Start Laurie

Premium Member

to Start Laurie
+1

Excellent customer service. Will change that to "outstanding" if my Start DSL install goes off without a hitch Monday.

The Start cable service is exactly as advertised.

Mike
Anzio
join:2008-11-22

Anzio to Tristan

to Tristan
+1

I would recommend Start to anyone!

jmck
formerly 'shaded'
join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

jmck

said by Anzio:

+1

yes, i think it's one of the few companies i could recommend to someone like my mom or my technical friends.
Start Eric9
join:2013-04-29

Start Eric9 to Tristan

to Tristan
Yay us! Thanks everybody.

Our service desk manager has printed this thread and posted it for all to see. It's great to see that our efforts are making a difference!

FiberToTheX
Premium Member
join:2013-03-14

FiberToTheX to Anzio

Premium Member

to Anzio
said by Anzio:

+1

+1

I would as well.