spc
Search similar:

uniqs
g3w
join:2013-05-31
West Chester, OH

g3w

Changing ZTE model ZXHN H368C admin password

Recent install of 30 Mb/s Fi-optics FTTN with a ZTE model ZXHN H368C router/modem.

First thing I wanted to do was to change the modems admin password.
Changing the password requires the 'old' password.
I've tried admin, password, expert03, ZXDSL, and it keeps responding with 'old password error'.

CBT Technical support (which couldn't pass a Turing Test) was not helpful.

I've not been able to find any technical documentation on this router.

I did not have to enter a password to get into the management screens so I'm a little confused.
g3w

g3w

A lot of looks, no replies. Not even a me too?

I would not have thought this was such a unique problem.

Katie @Cinbell?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Crispin
join:2003-06-04
Fairfield, OH

Crispin to g3w

to g3w
I haven't found a solution for this either. My router sits behind theirs and all my devices are behind it. I put my router on the DMZ of the ZTE router and figure that's good enough for me.
fromabuick82
join:2013-01-06
Erlanger, KY

fromabuick82 to g3w

to g3w
I guess I will pile on here. I recently had the Fi-optics service installed. All I have is the internet. They installed a wireless router (all I asked for was a modem), so I will have to get that straightened out at some point. The tech who did the install set up a name and password for our Wi-Fi network that I would like to change but I am not sure how.

Also as a side note, a very large box with power supply was installed in my basement. Since i was not home for the installation i have no idea what this box is for. I have spoken with other folks who have the Fi-optics service and they do not have the large box.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos to g3w

Numquam oblitus

to g3w