All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tsigo
join:2001-10-11
Mclean, VA

tsigo

[IMG] Restoring exported series info from the cloud?

At some point the option was added to allow you to "Export series to Cloud". Now we're on two new boxes and it doesn't seem like there's any way to import those series options.

Is that working as intended?
marc3565
join:2009-10-08

marc3565

I've heard some report that when you go to create a new series recording an option to import from the cloud appears. It seems to be inconsistent though
Timothy28
join:2006-05-13
Lewisville, TX

Timothy28 to tsigo

to tsigo
said by tsigo:

At some point the option was added to allow you to "Export series to Cloud". Now we're on two new boxes and it doesn't seem like there's any way to import those series options.

Is that working as intended?

Go to create one that you know existed, when you to you'll get a popup that there are series records saved to the cloud and it will ask if you want to import them.
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to tsigo

to tsigo
You can export the series info to the cloud and sometimes the import works. note this is updated in 1.9.4 which just started rolling out, but I don't have it to yet.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL

said by tnsprin:

You can export the series info to the cloud and sometimes the import works. note this is updated in 1.9.4 which just started rolling out, but I don't have it to yet.

Yes, 1.9.4 has explicit menu items to both export and import settings: DVR series, parential controls, favorites and guide preferences.
tsigo
join:2001-10-11
Mclean, VA

tsigo to marc3565

to marc3565
said by marc3565:

I've heard some report that when you go to create a new series recording an option to import from the cloud appears. It seems to be inconsistent though

Any idea if this is only on the same box?

We just moved, and during the install we got new Cisco boxes to replace the Motos.
Timothy28
join:2006-05-13
Lewisville, TX

Timothy28

said by tsigo:

said by marc3565:

Any idea if this is only on the same box?

We just moved, and during the install we got new Cisco boxes to replace the Motos.

You won't have 1.9.4 then. On 1.9.1, the only way i know to get the import to work is do a search for a series record you know you had, that is assuming any of them are currently airing. Even if they are only airing repeats right now that should work. Just do a search for a show you know you had a series record for though, then select series record. When you do that you should get the popup asking if you wish to import all series record info.