Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord

Re: True Blood Season 6 Starts June 16th

said by TigerLord:

These guys sure weren't liberal arts majors, HUH?

Maybe drop-outs.

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
Yea, I think the whole killing Warlow was a bit too easy. Series has gone downhill but yet I still watch.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
said by Octavean:

said by Alcohol:

So they didn't know Erik could fly. They still knew he could run the fuck away right? Let's just leave him unshackled. Surely he won't attempt to get away from dying.

Why not injure him with that Tara bullet.

Why do i even try to make sense of this show anymore.

Well,......

Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll OMG!!) probably could have nabbed that professor without getting dressed up in that little uniform but you don't see me complaining,.........

You don;t see me complaining either... YOWSA YOWSA YOWSA

elwoodblues

elwoodblues to TigerLord

Premium Member

to TigerLord
said by TigerLord:

I'm actually enjoying the season right now. Except for the Sookie sex in the last episode.

I'm really not in the slut shaming culture, but this girl is an annoying whore.

I fast forward through the Sookie "love" scenes, it's what turned me off in S5 , I went back and watched 5 and 6 , FF through those scenes, made it more enjoyable.
elwoodblues

elwoodblues to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

Boo, I liked Norah, and thought her character was very under-developed, considering her potential.

She really had a very minor role, mind you it was the character that appealed to me, I though Lucy Griffiths was astoundingly cute. There are a lot of attractive women, she was up there along with Violet (Season 7 for her? she had far too much air time to be a side character).
elwoodblues

elwoodblues to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I thought it was pretty ho-hum. Definitely a filler episode. I wonder who dies next week, since they wrapped up absolutely everything about this season's plot arc except the Warlo-Sookie wedding.

I assume you're talking about the Funeral episode? In a 22-23 episode season,yeah you'll get a filer episode or 2 bu with only 10?
elwoodblues

elwoodblues to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
The producers are fucken morons, they could have built so much hype in the next year, akin to "Who Shot JR" , with a "Is Eric Dead". Is Eric dead is fucken huge, I figured he was done.

But nooo they have to go out and say Eric will be back for Season 7.

Idiots who have no idea how to take an ending and milk it for all it's got.

Alcohol
Premium Member
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI

Alcohol

Premium Member

they didnt say he's alive. they said he will be back. could be flashbacks or jason's dreams

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

He's alive. No way they kill Eric Northman by nude sunbathing. If he was on his way out I have to think it would have been more epic than that.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by TheBionic:

He's alive. No way they kill Eric Northman by nude sunbathing. If he was on his way out I have to think it would have been more epic than that.

They managed to kill Warlow and everyone lost that fae shit that allowed them to be outside in the sunlight..

I don't think for a second they're going to kill off Eric, that would be insane.. he's to central to the entire series. That said, he was burning up pretty good on that mountain top.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by elwoodblues:

I don't think for a second they're going to kill off Eric, that would be insane.. he's to central to the entire series. That said, he was burning up pretty good on that mountain top.

Right before his protege the queen bitch shows up in a spacesuit and throws a solar blanket over him.

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to Octavean

to Octavean
Season 7 is the last:

»www.huffingtonpost.com/2 ··· 430.html

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA

SixOfNine

Premium Member

said by Grimm:

Season 7 is the last:

»www.huffingtonpost.com/2 ··· 430.html

Amen to this (Buckner is the show runner who succeeded Alan Ball):

For the show's last season, expect a more back to the basics type of story. Buckner told The Hollywood Reporter that relationships between vampires and humans will take center stage once again.

"It was my absolute goal and objective was to narrow the number of separate stories we're telling,"