Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Turbo Mach 5

join:2008-05-29
San Augustine, TX
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

[Connectivity] Down again in the center /San Aug area?

Hello. So what's the deal here? Second Sunday that my area has lost connection. First time it was late Sunday night at around 8:45 pm cdt. Didn't come back up until that Monday at around 2 or 3 pm. Now we're down again at 9:20 am this Sunday. What is breaking? I hope this isn't a recurring theme.

Also is there a reason why the cable modem's time is set to eastern?

Uplinkpro

join:2008-02-11
Lake Charles, LA
Don't know if it's the same thing that affected you but about an hour or so ago I had the same problem. Doing some trace routes via ping plotter showed that there seemed to have been some issue with Lvl3. I could still access some Suddenlink (not all) services, but there were several hops to this and other websites that had 100% packetloss.

Turbo Mach 5

San Augustine, TX
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to Turbo Mach 5
Eh nah modem isn't getting any signal. I called and the system said there is currently an outage so they at least know what's going on. I was wondering what went kaput. Guessing a tree fell (did have some heavy storms last night). Or the usual joke of someone tripped over the power cord.

Turbo Mach 5

San Augustine, TX
reply to Turbo Mach 5
Anndd back online. Guessing it was a little more widespread (as I noticed in another post).