how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cmthru

join:2005-03-19
Rockville, MD

Call forwarding Vanished- AGAIN!

Completely gone this morning. My account still active through end of July. Can't even select CF if I want to renew now.

The workaround URL is redirected to the renew page.

cmthru

Rockville, MD

UPDATE- Now getting the Internal Server Error.

cmthru

Rockville, MD

CF is back on. At least for now.

siennablue
Premium
join:2005-10-17
Thornton, PA

My chat today w/MJ (Ichanged my name for this comment):

Joan: Hello, how may I help you?
siennablue: I need a new link to call forward
Joan: Sure thing
Joan: Click Here Please
siennablue: bad link .. that takes me to the renewal page
Joan: Okay , Can you please give me your MJ Phone Number so that we can check on it ?
siennablue: ***-***-**** this is a ported number
Joan: Yes, You have Call Forwarding on your MJ account but as of this moment ,The  Call Forwarding feature is not yet available ,Since we need to check something important on that feature ,  I suggest to download the "Free magicJack APP on Smartphones" and register it on the same account/email as your magicJack/magicJack Plus. You can select the same phone number. This way, you will still receive calls if you are not located in the same location as your magicJack/magicJack Plus.
Joan: Free magicJack APP on Smartphones is available for the following:
Joan: iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPodTouch) at App Store
Joan: Andriod devices (version 2.3 and higher) at Google Play Store
Joan: and Kindle Fire HD at Amazon App Store
siennablue: I do not use a smartphone
Joan: Okay , Thomas
siennablue: I just called my MJ number from a cell phone .. it is working
Joan: Yes, You are correct
Joan: I really appreciate your cooperation and for being so professional. Is there anything else you wish to add or clarify?I hope i did an Excellent Job Today ?
siennablue: I have had call forwarding up until today .. what happened to it?
Joan: Yes, You have Call Forwarding on your MJ account but as of this moment ,The Call Forwarding feature is not yet available ,Since we need to check something important on that feature
siennablue: How will I know it has been repaired?
Joan: We do not have an Exact Time Frame for it , Rest Assure it will be fix as soon as possible
siennablue: Will I be notified that the problem is fixed, and will I receive a new link?
Joan: yes, It will be fix as soon as possible
siennablue: willl I be notified?
Joan: Yes, Thomas
Joan: Is there anything else I may help you with today?
siennablue: How?
Joan: Every chat on this Live Person assistance is being reviewed by the Upper Management. If a suggestion, such as this one, is feasible, then our engineers will work on developing it.
Joan: All our valued customers will know it once the feature is already available.