Search similar:

uniqs

w0g
o.O
join:2001-08-30
Springfield, OR

w0g

dudes, and this is only the beginning

check out my website man. another big time NSA whistle blower is Russell Tice, who in 2006 disclosed Electronic Brain Link, Remote Neural Monitoring, and Electronic Brain Stimulation. These technologies allow mass monitoring, once again, of all electromagnetic energy produced by the human body and brain, and thus allow the NSA/CIA/FBI to monitor your thoughts in real time with a computer system that basically can decode everything in your brain. What you see, hear, feel, think, remember, and it's also used as a tool by officials and police everywhere for covert communication. Basically, EBL allows them to beam using microwaves video, audio, feeling, memory, and other information direct to the brain and your body, and they use this like a sixth sense. The computer has very advanced AI which decodes all patterns in the brain, it categorizes intentions, past interactions, past memory, ties in in with a profile on information kept on you from other sources, ie Internet, phone records, and more. The deal is, they don't even really need to spy on your Internet activity directly, they can access and watch your brain to know exactly what you're doing and what you've done, including online, and they have access to everything in your brain: passcodes, relationships, intentions, much more. The military and NSA don't fuck around, this technology is fully deployed with both ground based and satellite based sensors, they monitor every square inch of the US. Nothing is secret, NOTHING. The only thing you got protecting you is nothing. Period. Problem with this technology is it's also used for torture and US citizens set ups, and I happen to know all about it because in 2008 they were using this shit at the Oregon State Hospital during the US DOJ investigation, and when I became a target of abuse and spying as a patient, and a major state scandal broke out, staffer Bonita Tucker sexually abusing me, lying about it, helping two patients escape, smuggling in bolt cutters and marajuanna, morphine, amphetamine, etc, I was hit hard because the state lied to try to cover all this shit up, they hid my case due to states lack of liability insurance, and they tried to murder me in August of 2008 with this technology; I was in my cell when I felt microwaves penetrate my body, I heard staff talking to me, they said "no ones ever made it this far" and "like you spy for the Statesmans Journal, DeAnn Major spys for the CIA" and "you're being set up to look psychotic" - I began to convulse from microwave exposure, and they began to simulate psychosis, mutilating my body and more. I am telling the truth, state employees and the state, possibly through the CIA/NSA/US DOJ, had access to this technology, and they used it to link up and receive all sorts of covert communication on the unit 48B. When I tried to expose it, they abused me, bullied me, I was assaulted and beat up by staff, and they set me up to look mentally ill.

here's my website about my case, I do have a donation drive, I'm trying to raise $1,000,000 for medical bills and legal expenses. A lot of the abuse was caught on recorded tape, as 48B had cameras and microphones, staff even discuss how they had technology outside of the building that enabled all this. For 5 years now I have been controlled, the CIA has control over me. yes, the NSA's Russell Tice disclosed this technology, but everyone has access to it. It's the USA's most secret weapon and spy system.

link to my site:

»www.oregonstatehospital.net/
my fundraiser: »www.gofundme.com/toddgiffen

websites about electromagnetic weapons and mind control:

»www.mindjustice.org/

»www.icomw.org/

»www.oregonstatehospital. ··· /nsa.pdf

for more info on this see story.html on my website - and also please donate! I will die without help.

this is nothing new, CIA had massive mind control experiments on the USA in the 50s/60s, they were unwittingly drugging Americas nationwide, developing mind control and mind monitoring technologies, they experimented on America to see what the effects of mass LSD use was and other shit. they had doctors everywhere working for them, even the head of the National Health Institute, the head of the American Psychiatric Association, and I mean, like doctors and spys all over. the program info is on my site, they called this MKULTRA and it was crazy. this shit is pretty much still going on today, I don't think there's a police agency or state agency that doesn't respond to a higher power in the federal government, and I personally understand that this EBL and Remote Neural Monitoring shit is their bread and butter secret program. According to the Washington Post, there are many victims of remote mind control experimentation, and I have a hunch that this EBL is being used to randomly target citizens for simulated psychosis and other experiments. They get away with it because basically, it sounds crazy and paranoid, and that's how they get away with attacks. If you cross them or get close to exposing anything, like I did, they will seriously try to kill you, or do something crazy like they are doing to me now. Just look at my website.

Washington Post Article Mind Games, 2007:

»www.washingtonpost.com/w ··· 399.html