join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink

Suddenlink "We Promise"

Suddenlink has started a new campaign called "We Promise"

They point you to this website during the commercial

I don't even know what I want to say about this topic yet, but I wanted to get the topic up and see and read what others might think.
--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

Moostang

join:2009-03-24
Tyler, TX
Don't forget, restrictions apply:
»www.suddenlink.com/wepromise/guarantee.php

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to gatorkram
The one line that got my attention the most, and the one they don't elaborate on at all, is this:

"Product Guarantee
We’ll continue to evolve, improve, and enhance your services – today and tomorrow."

It sounds great, but how do they back that up? What do I get if I don't think they are keeping their "word"?

They JUST re-implemented a restriction that doesn't evolve, improve or enhance my service, today, tomorrow, or EVER

So now what?

edit: added emphases to "restriction" word

--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

Uplinkpro

join:2008-02-11
Lake Charles, LA
That's actually something I was going to point out myself. They state these "guarantees" and one of the first things they do is break them. It really makes a point on how well they'll keep up with the other three when they've already broken the fourth one.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to gatorkram

(topic move) Suddenlink "We Promise"

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 3 followups to it), has been removed permanently.

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
reply to gatorkram

Re: Suddenlink "We Promise"

For years now it has been this way. These companies hire advertising firms for this stuff. That way they have specialized people in that field who know how to promise the world to everyone but, never deliver on that while pushing the legal envelope.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

man00

join:2003-07-25
reply to gatorkram
That is really funny..Saddenlink hasn't done crap, 1mb down for 42.95 a month. Their cable (tv) doesn't even offer HD channels