how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

valvoj

join:2002-01-23
Cicero, NY

Free HBO?

Is anyone else still getting free HBO? I believe the free preview ended but our HBO is still working. This happening for anyone else?

ronsc1985

join:2004-07-07
Manassas, VA
Yes. The funny thing is if you try to subscribe the web site won't let you because it lists you as a limited time subscriber

julesism

join:2001-12-12
Little Rock, AR
reply to valvoj
Yep, I got a small letter in the mail this week that said something to the effect of, "Thank you for your business. Here's free HBO until the end of August."

McBane

join:2008-08-22
Plano, TX
Bah, they should make it free even for those of us who actually subscribe.

Modus
I hate smartassery on forums
Premium
join:2005-05-02
us
reply to valvoj
Yes i still have it also. They should make a free, i never knew anyone to pay for those channels
--
Think Ahead. Learn More. Solve Now!

valvoj

join:2002-01-23
Cicero, NY
Even with it free I barely find anything worth watching on HBO

thetick

join:2009-06-22
White Plains, NY
I agree the free previews are nice since I get to see a movie or two. I don't see a need to watch it besides the free preview they have a few times a year.

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA
reply to valvoj
Because of who owns them, you get an entire catalog of bad movies because they cost them nothing. That being said, their TV series are among the best.
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

chewypgh

join:2007-12-17
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to thetick
said by thetick:

I agree the free previews are nice since I get to see a movie or two. I don't see a need to watch it besides the free preview they have a few times a year.

There is a free preview this weekend, 6/14-6/17.

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by chewypgh:

said by thetick:

There is a free preview this weekend, 6/14-6/17.

And it's HBO and Cinemax, a good thing for those of us who already subscribe to HBO.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

real_goose

join:2001-04-13
Apollo Beach, FL
kudos:1
reply to valvoj
My HBO went away today. Just yesterday I was on the Verizon site and it told me I had a complementary subscription to HBO. This subscription was enough to verify we weren't interested in paying for the limited and very repetitive content on HBO.

McBane

join:2008-08-22
Plano, TX
All the good series are on HBO or Showtime.

PaCK Fan

join:2012-01-19
Richmond, VA
^ you must not watch Cops reruns on G4

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
kudos:1
reply to valvoj
I mostly watch TRUtv I don't know about you guys and soccer games lately on ESPN

brutus

join:2003-12-16
Tampa, FL
Just got my email for the free HBO for 3 months.

billhere

join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA
reply to PaCK Fan
you must not watch Cops reruns on G4

I don't watch anything on G4