how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ugabuga

join:2002-10-23
Onalaska, WI

unable to get to one website

I am getting the below error message when trying to get to an internal intranet site. It is not a problem with the site as other users are not having any problems. Once this user logs in, they get the below error message. The same user can log onto another PC and get to the site without a problem. All PC's are running Windows 7 with IE 9. Does anyone know what might cause this error to come up on just one PC?

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Parameter 1 of function IsDefined, which is now application.fusebox.circuits.main.fuseactions.Welcome Sales Tracker, must be a syntactically valid variable name.

Resources:
• Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debug Output Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
• Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
• Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)
Remote Address 10.160.51.215
Referrer »app.ce.com/issuedsales/index.cfm···.Welcome Sales Tracker

Date/Time 18-Jun-13 08:00 AM

JAAulde
Web Developer
Premium,MVM
join:2001-05-09
Williamsport, MD
kudos:3

1 edit

This is purely a wild guess, but it looks like a URL with spaces is being routed to something in the server application which doesn't like having spaces...?

Does the user have a cached version of a page containing a bad link, perhaps? Have you tried forcing all caches clear in the browser and intermediate cache systems?

As I said, this is a wild guess as I have no idea what you server code looks like, and I do not personally work with the web technology which appears to be running on your server.
--
The Yakabox | My Development Sandbox | LinkedIn Profile

GeekNJ
Premium
join:2000-09-23
Waldwick, NJ
reply to ugabuga

Do other users on the same PC the one problem user gets an error also get the error? Did you try clearing the browser's cache and cookies for that site?