»www.redflagdeals.com/dea ··· =twitter

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Hey DJ when did you start wearing a Fedora?

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

I remember someone was complaining they could never find the AAA's on their own. I happened to see it. I have some eneloops but I have have similar Powerex batteries I got from Canada Computers that work as well in my use.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by donoreo:

I remember someone was complaining they could never find the AAA's on their own.

That was me and I need AAA's the all these little LED flashlights I have scattered throughout the house. Thanks!!
urbanriot

urbanriot to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
Also, how do you browse Costco for deals? I don't see a 'find deals' button on their site and I'm also curious how you find out what in-store deals they have as well.

Ron
@rogers.com

Ron to donoreo

Anon

to donoreo
are the AA any good for digital cameras etc, had some rechargeable AAs, different make, and didn't last very long, not many shots per even after fully charged and no flash.
Thanks

urbanriot
Premium Member
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by Ron :

are the AA any good for digital cameras etc, had some rechargeable AAs, different make, and didn't last very long, not many shots per even after fully charged and no flash.

I use these Sanyo Enerloop for years now, maybe 4 or maybe even more now? And recently Duracell rechargeables within the past year and they work as long as or possibly more than non-rechargeable batteries. I can't recall as I very rarely have to recharge them and the recharge time is so short I don't really think about it.

I've basically banned non-rechargeable batteries in my home for ages...

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to Ron

MVM

to Ron
said by Ron :

Thanks

Eneloops are pretty good for digital cameras, except there aren't any good digital cameras that use AAs. Most that do are superzooms, because the quality of AA cameras competes poorly with smartphones, so the superzoom at least lets them do something a smartphone can't.

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

I use them in my flashes and wireless triggers for my flashes. As well as some of the girls toys. Key thing for me is they stay charged until used.
donoreo

donoreo

Premium Member

I ordered one of the AA and AAA sets. They are cheaper than the Powerex ones even on sale. I can get rid of all the regular rechargeable batteries for the girls toys, etc.

urbanriot
Premium Member
Canada

urbanriot to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
Went to my local Costco and they didn't have these in stock, never had them in stock (I asked)

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

Went to my local Costco and they didn't have these in stock, never had them in stock (I asked)

Our membership is in my wife's name which is a corporate membership under her mom's account so I do not have a card. It is free shipping.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Shipping isn't really free in the sense of the word, they build it into the price of the product.

The same product is cheaper if you get it yourself at the warehouse.

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by elwoodblues:

Shipping isn't really free in the sense of the word, they build it into the price of the product.

The same product is cheaper if you get it yourself at the warehouse.

By free I mean not an added cost on the order. Of course you knew that the same as everyone (ok, maybe not everyone) knew that it was built into the price already.
donoreo

donoreo

Premium Member

I did not know Costco shipped from NS. I got my shipping notice and it came from Dartmouth, NS (HRM to keep Vue happy ) and went to Dieppe NB overnight.

urbanriot
Premium Member
Canada

urbanriot to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

By free I mean not an added cost on the order. Of course you knew that the same as everyone (ok, maybe not everyone) knew that it was built into the price already.

I figured that... but I actually need some so I went to the store in person to get them sooner rather than delivery.

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

said by donoreo:

I figured that... but I actually need some so I went to the store in person to get them sooner rather than delivery.

I chose standard and they are due for Monday. I think they have a faster option.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
Dell has enloops on the last day of their Days of No Deals promo

»accessories.dell.com/sna ··· A6424298

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium Member
join:2004-04-13
Canada

BonezX to donoreo

Premium Member

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

I did not know Costco shipped from NS. I got my shipping notice and it came from Dartmouth, NS (HRM to keep Vue happy ) and went to Dieppe NB overnight.

we got two factory sized stores here(and a much lower consumer market). makes sense to ship stock from here to wherever.

donoreo
Premium Member
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

As a followup, my batteries arrived yesterday. They were in a too large box but the batteries were then in Sanyo branded bubble envelopes. Inside those were the regular retail packs of batteries.
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned) to urbanriot

to urbanriot
said by urbanriot:

Also, how do you browse Costco for deals? I don't see a 'find deals' button on their site and I'm also curious how you find out what in-store deals they have as well.

On the right side, at the bottom of the page there's a "savings, promotions and more" button.
said by donoreo:

Most products are shipped directly from their supplier, wherever it is. Depending on what you buy a multi-item order will often come in as multiple shipments.