LadyL
Premium
join:2002-09-18
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

[Other] IDispatch error #3092

Click for full size
I play at freeslots.com daily. After I accumulate a certain amount of 'credits', I click on a 'button' to add it to my total that I've accumulated since 2000. I've never had any problems with this website at all.
After attempting to login (the 1 and only site I have never written down my data - password - ), I can't login at all and I get the following popup:
IDispatch error #3092. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers [SQL Server]. The transaction log for database 'drawing' is full. To find out why space in the log cannot be reused, see the log.'
Unfortunately, I have no way of contacting support at this website, other than requesting a new password to be sent using an email to me and clicking on that.
Well, I received said email, clicked on that link, did the new password, hit the 'submit' button and got the following...see attachment.
I also did the system restore, thinking that could help me - no luck
Can anyone help me on this? This is the only site this has shown up on and I have no 'baddies' at all, am updated on everything.
Vista Home Basic, IE7.
--
Lonnie

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Anybody? Please, somebody must know about this stuff.
--
Lonnie

Oregonian
Premium
join:2000-12-21
West Linn, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to LadyL
I believe that this may be on the server side of things, not your side.

I did find this from Google...

»forum.kaspersky.com/lofiversion/···895.html

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Thanks.
But why in the world has this just shown up now?
Blast it all ! Can't contact anyone on the website to find out and/or tell them (if they didn't already know) about the problem?
I have never missed a day since first starting to play there 3/2000 *cries* *blue air over my head*
Hope they get it fixed today and/or hopefully by tomorrow.
Again, thanks for replying.
--
Lonnie

Oregonian
Premium
West Linn, OR
I'm pretty sure the issue is on their end but did you change anything at all on your end recently?

Did you recently update to a new version of Internet Explorer?

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
The only thing I updated was the latest Java, but I only did that this afternoon and the problem showed up at 10AM. I am sticking with IE7 for all but 2 websites (FF for pogo.com and ipoll.com).
--
Lonnie

La Luna
RIP Lisa
Premium
join:2001-07-12
Warwick, NY
kudos:3
Did you try that game site with Firefox, just to see if that works? Doubtful if it's on their end, but simple enough to give it a shot.

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Would you believe? *rolls eyes* the damn website/games/login works using FF !!!!! I hate when a website decides that it will only play using FF (etc.) or an updated IE version...without letting the players know
Now watch...the website will probably get the problem fixed
--
Lonnie

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Played on website using FF...soooo slow! BUT, just played same website using regular IE (fast), hit login, and it accepted my 'credits' ! Guess they fixed it.
So, should I just play using IE or what? I hate slow playing, and I mean slow
--
Lonnie

Oregonian
Premium
West Linn, OR
If IE works better then it should be OK to go ahead and use it as you have done in the past.

Enjoy!

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
I decided to use IE
But why was FF so slow? this also happens when I'm on pogo...not all the games, just some...thought it was because of how many players were on that website. Example - 1st class solitaire, slow with even 35,000 players(on the website) and it takes maybe 10min to complete 1 game !
Any ideas?
--
Lonnie

Oregonian
Premium
West Linn, OR
said by LadyL:

But why was FF so slow? ...
Any ideas?

What version of FF?

LadyL
Premium
Lorain, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
Whatever the latest version is. I don't really care for FF, but pogo only prefers IE8&up and FF and Chrome...and I've been a member of pogo since it began...addictive website.
--
Lonnie