uniqs

superakcraig
join:2005-03-15
Louisville, KY

superakcraig to Gracet

to Gracet

Re: [E-Mail] Switched to TWC Email - iPhone/iPad: Louisville, K

said by Gracet :

I have my iphone4s working but not my Ipad. Phone setting is working with mail.twc.com but ipad does not. I am using the mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com port 587 no ssl on both. Have tried switching to pop-server.twc.com per tw rep but no luck with it either on my ipad. Any suggestions?

As a test, I set up my iPad (it's the original) on my wifi, using the exact same iPhone settings mentioned earlier in this thread. I was able to send and receive emails. Even though I got prompted twice about the ssl settings, I disabled it both times, and was told my settings may not work, it still worked. Of course I had to alter the default outgoing mail settings to reflect the different server and the different port.

SPJ
@louisville.edu

SPJ to superakcraig

Anon

to superakcraig
Superakcraig's solution worked like a charm for me, too. My iPhone 4S works on wifi and 4G (well, AT&T's "4G", anyway). Thanks for saving so much ADDITIONAL wasted time and frustration for me (and hundreds of others).

superakcraig
join:2005-03-15
Louisville, KY

superakcraig

said by SPJ :

Superakcraig's solution worked like a charm for me, too. My iPhone 4S works on wifi and 4G (well, AT&T's "4G", anyway). Thanks for saving so much ADDITIONAL wasted time and frustration for me (and hundreds of others).

Glad it worked for you SPJ!