uniqs
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to BACONATOR26

to BACONATOR26

Re: Unlimited for $10

said by BACONATOR26:

I'm getting annoyed that they keep sending me addressed offers though as often it's a "free" security system or overpriced phone service.

You can ask to be placed on a do not solicit list.

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx

Yea, getting taken to the cleaners for 3 Rogers services. Wonderful deal. Rogers giving us the opportunity to add $10 MORE to our monthly bloodletting at the altar of greed.

For our $100 plus monthly donation, Rogers in their infinite generosity, allowing us to spend $10 more. Here's hoping the Pope himself will raise Rogers to sainthood for this living miracle.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to yyzlhr

to yyzlhr
said by yyzlhr:

Doesn't work. I was a Rogers cell phone customer for 4 years. I asked on 7 separate occasions to be put on the do not solicit list. I actually noted the dates and times of the last 5 occasions simply because the first two attempts didn't work.

I left them after that.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by HeadSpinning:

said by yyzlhr:

Doesn't work.

They were calling me 3 times a week.
Three or 4 pieces of snail mail every month.
The last time they called I threatened to cancel.
No calls nor snail mail since.

Mike
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to HeadSpinning

to HeadSpinning
said by HeadSpinning:

said by yyzlhr:

Doesn't work. I was a Rogers cell phone customer for 4 years. I asked on 7 separate occasions to be put on the do not solicit list. I actually noted the dates and times of the last 5 occasions simply because the first two attempts didn't work.

I left them after that.

They probably didn't know how to get you on the list. Once you're on the list you shouldn't receive any sort of marketing. Even if you walk into a Rogers store, the sales rep isn't allowed to attempt to sell you anything you didn't ask for if they see the "do not solicit" on your account.

rize
@rogers.com

rize

Anon

Follow the instructions here to opt-out of marketing communications.

»tinyurl.com/8pfva7l